Does your workforce have access to the best possible tools, technology, analytics and resources to engage and empower them?
Are you attracting the right employees? Retaining them? Empowering them to help your organization deliver the best possible user experience for your clients?
Bottom line people determine the success or failure of an organization. Don't just focus on how they work, but reinvent their workplace.
- Highly engaged employees are 87% less likely to leave their organizations than highly disengaged employees.
- A single employee turnover can cost a company as much as 30% of that employees annual salary.
- 71% of CEOs rate their employees as their most source of sustained economic value.
Join the Conversation!
Join the conversation, “Walking the Walk: How a new hire at IBM got engaged using IBM's Exceptional Digital Capabilities” on Wednesday, November 6th at 10am ET/ 3pm CET on Twitter.
Andrew Grill, former CEO of Kred, recently joined IBM as partner, IBM Social Business. Andrew is going to share his experience as a recent new hire at IBM and how he quickly got engaged using the IBM Exceptional Digital capabilities.
Joining the conversation from IBM:
- Andrew Grill – Partner, IBM Social Business
- Dennis Rot – Founder, Portico Consulting, an IBM Partner
Come explore, learn and grow with us as we all commit to reinventing the workforce and empowering our employees with the best tools, technologies, data and resources as a first priority!
#GetRealChat Twitter Chat with IBM Social Business, Exceptional Digital Experiences Team
Date: Wednesday, November 6th
Time: 10:00 am ET / 3:00 pm GMT / CET
Join Conversation: getrealchat.com/xdx
You can also follow & engage in the conversation real time via the following hashtags!
Additional Resources – Listen, Watch, Engage & Learn
Check out the resources below to listen to the world premier launch from August 1, 2013 of #GetRealChat Radio show with IBM, Base22 and CityForward as guest. I also included some cool mobile, social and digital technology resources from IBM, Base 22 and CityForward who all joined us for both the #GetRealChat Radio Show and Twitter chat!
- Conversation recap: Sept 12 #GetRealChat Creating Exceptional Digital Experiences
- Full recap: July 18th #GetRealChat Twitter Conversation & Radio show
- Listen & learn: Replay of #GetRealChat Radio Show World Premier Launch with IBM Social Business, Digital Experience Team.
- Learn via webcast: IBM Social Business Webcast
- Check out the demo: IBM Exceptional Digital Experience Software Demo
- See CityForward in Action: Who Gets an Annual Bonus? and Philadelphia Vacancies
- Learn from the Tweet Chat Recap: #GetRealChat with IBM
- Stay Updated on Future Events: Sign Up for Updates & Announcements on Future Conversations & Events!