We were pleased to offer a series of conversations sponsored and in partnership with the Social Media Examiner team.
On Tuesday, February 18th at 9pm et, speakers from the upcoming Social Media Marketing World event joined us for a lively discussion about measuring the ROI of social media.
In summary, yes you can absolutely measure ROI of your time and investment spent using social media. However, the key is it takes work, planning and proper alignment of business goals to your social efforts.
Check out the Twitter conversation highlights below and the full transcript here.
Joining the conversation were speakers from the upcoming Social Media World Event in San Diego, March 2014!
- Susan Beebe – Social Media, Online Communities at Tyson Foods (@SusanBeebe)
- Scott Gulbransen – Director of Social Influence / Content Marketing at H&R Block (@KCGully)
- David Blundell – Social Media Director at British Council (@D_Blundell)
- Lewis Bertolucci – Head of Social Media at Humana (@Lewis502)
- Nichole Kelley – CEO Social Media Explorer (@Nichole_Kelley)
#GetRealChat Twitter Chat with Social Media Examiner and Speakers for upcoming Social Media Marketing World in San Diego.
- How to set goals and objectives
- Best practices for measuring social media ROI
- Mistakes to avoid
- What metrics matter most
- Best tools and technology to help you measure
- Balancing art and science of measurement
- Aligning social to business goals
Subscribe to receive updates on this series as well as future #GetRealChat events here-> #GetRealChat Updates
You can also follow & engage in the conversation real time via the following hashtags!