Keeping up to date with the fast pace of technology evolution is a constant challenge for business leaders and marketers today.
It is critical to keep focus on the needs of your audience and align social media where it can have the greatest impact on business goals.
Check out the video interview below where Sandy interviews me on the topic of social business trends, social influence, building tribes of brand evangelists and even a few tips for entrepreneurs and startups.
The response to the Social Business Trends presentation Sandy and I presented was overwhelming. We have been invited to conduct an encore presentation at the upcoming IBM Impact event in April. Check it out and if you will be there, let me know. Would love to put a social avatar and name with a face and discuss some of these topics and the impact social and mobile technologies are having on your business.
Social Business Trends: Social Influence, Brand Evangelists and Entrepreneur Tips
“Get Fit Social Business Series”
Subscribe to the series to be notified of upcoming training, podcasts, videos, Google Hangouts, events and even an upcoming 2014 social business planning webinar!
- Worksheet: Download our Content Marketing Editorial Calendar Template
- Worksheet: Download our POST audience analysis worksheet to help you identify and prioritize your top audiences.
- Blog Post: Brand Humanization: Focus on Human Beings, Not Social Media Tools
- Blog Post: Quit Trying to DO Social Media, Focus On Business Results
- Blog Post: 10 Things You Must Know About Your Audience (includes tutorial video)
- Blog Post: Social Brand Humanization: Authenticity vs Transparency
- Blog Post: 22 Tips to Humanize Your Brand Using Twitter
- Blog Post: Talk Human to Me: 20 Tips to Humanize Your Brand
- Blog Post: Building, Growing & Sustaining Communities
- Blog Post: 9 Tips to Stomp Random Acts of Marketing (RAMs)
- Blog Post: 13 Characteristics of Human Brands