You launched a blog. You spent a ton of time on it. You may have built it yourself or paid some serious bucks to a designer or developer to build it for you.
You had big dreams. You had big plans. You envisioned a blog rockin' with amazing content, engagement, community and of course new business leads.
The only problem is that none of this happened. Bottom line, your blog sucks and you don't know what to do about it.
If this is you, then you must listen to the latest episode of the Social Factor podcast. I share with you 10 reasons why your blog sucks and what you can do to fix it, pronto!
- Top 10 reasons your blog sucks
- Why design matters
- The importance of having a mobile responsive blog and website
- Why your blog is not just about you
- To use pop-ups or not to use pop-ups
- Embracing imperfect perfection