Do you ever feel like you are pounding Facebook social sand that never has an end in sight? Does it seem that no matter what you do, you just can’t find the needle in the haystack of ROI (return on investment)?
Does it seem that Facebook takes all of your time yet you aren’t getting a return on your time spent?
If this is you, I have a recommendation for you. You need to get OFF of Facebook to do a Facebook check-up.
You need to think bigger than Facebook. You need to understand your audience. You need to inspire, connect with and nurture relationships both on an off of Facebook.
Getting out of the Facebook box you are stuck in might be just want you need to drive some real business and life results once and for all.
In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast I provide the steps needed to get your Facebook marketing strategy and results back on track. The recommendations may surprise you.
- How to Crack Your Top Facebook Business Marketing Challenges in a Nutshell
- Why getting off of Facebook may be just what you need
- How to assess your data and rebuild your Facebook marketing plan
- Why you must become a data junkie or find someone to help you
- How to align to the needs of your audience
- Why the answers to your Facebook problem are not necessarily on Facebook
- The power of an integrated social business platform for driving real business results
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan and Strategy
- How to Get Your Social Media Budget Approved
- Social Media Audience Analysis Worksheet
- 10 Tips to Stomp Random Acts of Marketing
- Content Marketing Editorial Calendar Template