Are you an entrepreneur, small business owner or leader in a corporate organization and feel like you are stuck in a rut? Ever feel as though the rest of the world is zooming past you? Or maybe that you have fallen victim to the status quo bug? You know your results can and should be better but you just don't know how to get unstuck and start zooming success again?
In life and business we always want to be looking ahead to what we can be doing that is better, smarter and more efficient. Most importantly we need to always be striving to deliver the best value for our audiences, customers, partners and larger community.
In this episode I share 5 tips to help you get unstuck and hopefully inspire you to take your business and life to the next level. You can implement these tips immediately. It's time you stomp status quo and zoom past your competition once and for all!
- Stop comparing your chapter 1 to other people's chapter 20
- Stop copying your competitors and others in your industry
- Do the research to understand what is the current status quo in your industry
- Why you should take a day out of the office
- Focus on the needs of your audience as a top priority
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- 10 Tips to Stomp Random Acts of Marketing (white paper)
- 15 Reasons Random Acts of Marketing are Bad for Business & Life (episode 28)
- How to Build a Social Business Strategy & Plan (episode 14)
- How to Build a Social Business Strategy & Plan (white paper)
- Entrepreneurs, Go Big or Go Home! (blog post)
- 10 Ways Small Business & Entrepreneurs Can Stomp Big Business (episode 12)
- Stop the Excuses, Fix Your Mindset, Fix Your Business (episode 24)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast