Is the real estate and vacation rental industry keeping up with technology including social media and mobile marketing? Are they doing all they can to inspire, engage, and connect with the new modern customer? Or are realtors ignoring these mobile, always connected and social savvy customers?
Many realtors, property managers and others working in the industry complain of not enough leads, their websites not performing to a level that delivers a positive return on investment and that they are not seeing results using social media.
This shouldn’t come as a surprise with a few quick Google searches. Even the top searches return websites and blogs that are not mobile responsive, listings that lack visual appeal and the list goes on.
In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast I share the experience I had when looking for a home two times over the past few years. I also share exactly what I would do if I were a social realtor. I share strategies, tips and best practices. I also share recommended steps for those working in the industry to get started at seeing a higher return on their investments online.
- My experience in looking for a home using the internet and a mobile device
- What I would do if I were a social realtor
- 10 Tips for realtors to improve their online marketing results
- How realtors can better use social media to connect with the modern buyer
- How realtors can leverage new media such as video, podcasting and social media to grow their business
- The importance of creating a community others want to join
- Creating something bigger than yourself, bigger than what you and I can do alone
- Mobile Marketing: Top 5 Tools to Increase Conversion Optimization (podcast)
- Zoom My Tweets Twitter Class: Zoom My Tweets (podcast)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell (podcast)
- Why You Can’t Ignore the Modern, Mobile Connected Customer (podcast)
- 15 Steps to Build a Mobile Marketing Strategy and Plan (podcast)
- Twitter Persona Worksheet (podcast)
- Twitter for Business in a Nutshell (podcast)
- How to Get Your C-Suite on Twitter (podcast)
- Why Personal Branding is Required, Not Optional (podcast)