Have you tried implementing an employee brand advocacy program only to find you are constantly hitting internal road blocks?
Do you struggle with getting the buy-in from key stakeholders? Do you feel like you are herding cats getting even your pilot program off the ground?
A successful employee advocacy program requires more than a fancy slide deck, and lip service approval from the c-suite.
If you want real results with your employee brand advocacy program, everyone from the CEO and c-suite, executive directors to employees must have skin in the game.
You must earn their buy-in, support and belief in your program. You need to ensure them they are part of something that is bigger than themselves and what you or them can do alone.
Take a listen to this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcasts for a discussion on why key stakeholders, business leaders and employees must invest in employees and why employees must be committed to the program for the right reasons.
Podcast Episode Highlights
- Why commitment from the c-suite is imperative
- Why buy-in from middle management and directors is important
- Why employees must have skin in the game
- Employee Brand Advocacy Get Started Guide
- Employee Brand Advocacy 101 Webcast Replay
- 10 Reasons Employees are Your Best Brand Advocates
- Why Employee Brand Advocacy Programs Power Up Your Brand (episode 64)
- The Social Employee: Ignite Employees to Power Up Your Brand (episode 15)