Of course, the big brands are spending millions of dollars to get their short lived moments of fame with the hope of making a lasting impression, earning loyal brand evangelists and inspiring people to talk about them, share their message and become a viral hit sensation. NBC is seeking $4.4 million to $4.5 million per second!
The good news is that you don’t have to be a huge brand to tap into the energy of the SuperBowl to power up your brand!
Check out this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast for 10 tips to make a touch down with your marketing this upcoming SuperBowl weekend!
- 10 SuperBowl marketing tips for brands big and small
- How to tap into the energy of the SuperBowl even if you are a small brand
- Why you can’t use the SuperBowl logo on your marketing materials
- How to associate your brand with the SuperBowl without using the trademark
- How to tap into the power of visual marketing
- How to engage your employees to humanize your brand
- How to leverage hashtags to tap into the power of the OPC (other people’s community and content) to grow your own brand awareness and community)
- Why you must get local and not just focus on national conversations
- Twitter Persona Worksheet
- Brand StoryTelling and the Power of Visual Marketing in a Nutshell
- 5 Top Visual Marketing Tools for Branding & Content Marketing
- Hashtags in a Nutshell
- Twitter for Business in a Nutshell (podcast)
- How to Not Be a Twit on Twitter (podcast)
- 12 Business Benefits of Using Twitter (podcast)
- Why Personal Branding is Required, Not Optional (podcast)
- Top 5 Twitter Tools to Zoom Your Business (podcast)