It’s official. We have hit 100 episodes of the Social Zoom Factor podcast! Little did I know when I set out to test the media waters with podcasting July, 2014 how much I would fall in love with the medium.
We did the research and had solid plans for how to integrate podcasting into our business model, ensure we were providing value for our existing social communities and strategically align to overall business and life objectives. We knew the future of podcasting was bright and wanted to be at the forefront of the movement to audio.
I had no idea though that myself and our online community, customers, friends and partners would like it so much that I wouldn’t even need to publish a regular blog post for over 7 months!
Have you considered adding podcasting to your marketing and communications platform? Would you like to explore how podcasting can help you better connect with your audience, deliver better content faster and more efficiently and help you zoom results in your business?
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- 10 Reasons why we chose podcasting as a primary marketing and communications medium
- Benefits of podcasting over other mediums including video and traditional blogging
- How we got started podcasting
- Lessons learned during our first 100 episodes
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Influencer Marketing in a Nutshell (episode 96)
- Influence the Influencer -Co-Created Content in a Nutshell (Episode 97)
- Are You Really Influential? Social Influence in a Nutshell (episode 98)
- How to Develop a Content Marketing Framework and Plan (episode 7)
- Social media and Influencer Marketing Launch Strategies (episode 35)
- Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
- Band Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)