Is your business really ready to stand above the social media noise and drive real business result in 2015 and beyond?
It’s time to get real and acknowledge that social media is not just about you. It’s time to get out of your box and start collaborating with influencers and strategic partners, activate employees as brand evangelists and build an online integrated digital media platform that works when you are not working.
It’s time to combine both strategies and tactics you can implement immediately to help you plan, set goals, measure and leverage social media to drive real business, increase brand awareness and ignite loyal brand evangelists.
It’s time to stop the stupid marketing. It’s time to get back to basics while also taking the time to be strategic, set goals, prioritize objectives and implement a plan to achieve them.
I recently delivered a keynote presentation at the Social Media Strategies Summit in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Below is a copy of my presentation deck as well as the key take aways.
Key takeaways include:
- What it will take for businesses to zoom turbo in 2015
- How to work with Influencers to maximize marketing efficiencies and business results
- Tapping into the power of the OPC (other people’s content and community)
- Humanizing your brand and igniting employees as brand evangelists
- Developing a co-created content power hub that ignites relationships and thought leadership