Smart marketers are not afraid to dig in deep and even “geek out” on data and analytics to achieve success in social media, digital marketing and business.
Many marketers get overwhelmed with trying to understand how they can leverage data and metrics to guide their business in the right direction. As a result they run away from data and the power it can provide versus digging in and learning how to tap into the power of what it has to offer.
Andrew leads the marketing team and efforts at Sprout Social and has an amazing background and years of experience in digital marketing and business. We all can learn from his experience and expertise.
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- How Sprout Social uses data and analytics to create an amazing customer experience
- Biggest mistakes brands and digital marketers make in embracing or not embracing social metrics and analytics
- Top questions Sprout Social receives from customers of all sizes as it relates to social media data and analytics
- The importance of planning and selecting the right key performance indicators for success
- Where to start when selecting KPIs, goals and objectives
- Top metrics brands and digital and marketers should be tracking and prioritizing
- Moving from focus of likes to shares
- How to increase sales by aligning business goals to social marketing key performance indicators and data to help you measure success
- 10 Google Analytics to Zoom Your Social Media, Blog and Business& (episode 106)
- 10 Reasons Digital Marketers Must Embrace Data & Analytics
- You Are the Media: 10 Reasons You Need a Blog (episode 111)
- Are You Using Data & Analytics to Speak to an Audience of One? (blog post)
- 15 Tips to Zoom Your Brand (white paper)
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)