Could be because you are afraid of what might happen to your brain or life if you too become as addicted as you see some of the crazy blue bird lovin’ folks out there.
Or, is it that you aren’t quite sure what a hashtag or tweet chat is and why you should care?
Well, I have a quick solution to help you make a more educated decision.
Check out this video tutorial that provides an in depth walk thru of the following:
1. Twitter hashtags (the what, why and how to use them)
2. Tweet chats (what they are, why they matter and how you can join the tweet chat fun)
3. #GetRealChat (an overview of the chat I host weekly at 9pm et)
4. Tutorial of how to join and engage in a tweet chat. Includes demonstration and step by step instructions for using tweetchat.com to automatically filter tweets.
5. Best practices and tips for success on all of the above.
Many people have told me me after they join a tweet chat that they wish they would have done it sooner because it has brought much benefit to their business and life goals. Now, you have no excuse why this can’t be you!
Special Invitation to #GetRealChat – “Marketing Revolution: What CMOs Need to Know Now!“
This is an amazing opportunity for you to learn from David and Tami. Follow David on Twitter at @MiniCooper and Tami at @TamiCann. Use the #GetRealChat hashtag to participate in the conversation via Twitter.
- #GetRealChat with IBM Smarter Commerce & Forrester Research: Marketing Revolution: What CMOs Need to Know Now!
- IBM State of Marketing Survey
- IBM Global CMO Study
- Twitter Hashtag 101: Twitter Hashtag Hashbrown Same Thing, Right?
- 75 Things I learned on My Journey to 100,000 Twitter Followers
- How to Get More Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers & Social Friends
- 15 Things Every CEO, CMO, CTO, CIO Must Do Before Hopping on Twitter
- 10 Tips to Get the Twitter Conversation Started
- 21 Tips to Get Your Tweet On
- 55 Tips to Get Retweeted on Twitter