Is your content and digital platform ready for 2015? Is your content ready to inspire, connect with and help your audience achieve their goals? Is the lack of compelling, relevant content keeping you up at night? If yes, I have some tips for you to help you get your content marketing in tip top shape before the new year!
One of the keys to success in content marketing is creating evergreen content that has a life span longer than a day or a couple weeks. If you are like most marketers and business leaders you have likely spent a lot of time on creating content to date.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could kickoff 2015 by maximizing the investment you already made in content and other marketing assets so that you can zoom results even more without spending a lot more time or money on new content?
In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast, I am going to help you do exactly this!
Not only do I provide you with an easy to use content inventory worksheet but I also teach you to how to do a quick content marketing inventory analysis so you can:
- Identify the content you already have
- Better align and integrate the content in your 2015 marketing plan
- Achieve a higher ROI by leveraging what you have already invested in!
This episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast provides a tutorial for how to use our Content Marketing Inventory Worksheet. It also includes our newly updated 2015 Content Editorial Calendar template. Download both tools here-> 2015 Content Marketing Editorial Calendar Template and Inventory Worksheet
- Tutorial for how to use our new Content Marketing Inventory Worksheet
- Leveraging content you already have to achieve a higher ROI for all of your content marketing
- Tips to get your 2015 content marketing budget approved
- Leveraging existing content to increase business results and ROI
- How to prioritize what content needs updated
- Assigning the each content asset a status of in, out or updated
- Tips to identify content assets you may not realize is content you can leverage
- Content Marketing Inventory Worksheet + Editorial Calendar Template for 2015 (worksheet download)
- Content Marketing Editorial Calendar Template Podcast Tutorial (podcast)
- Audience analysis worksheet to help you identify and prioritize your top audiences.
- Content Marketing in a Nutshell (episode 50)
- How to Create a Content Marketing Framework, Strategy & Plan (episode 7)
- Content Marketing ROI: Leverage Content You Already Have (episode 30)
- 10 Things You Must Know About Your Audience (episode 4)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan and Strategy (white paper)
- Social Media Audit, Consulting and Marketing Services from Marketing Nutz Agency