Does the thought of jumping on a new live streaming app such as Periscope or Meerkat, or other social media network give you major anxiety? Does it excite you yet at the same time make you want to bury your head in a pillow for the next 30 days?
Many marketers want to embrace the new media of today. They want to lead. They want to take risks. However, they also fear they will fail. They fear they will make mistakes. So they avoid anything new when it comes to marketing and social media. Or they are the laggards, the last to adopt new technologies and processes that could improve their business and life.
Does this sound familiar?
- You want to learn to better maximize your time on the social networks but don’t know how.
- You want to try out the latest social network but are fearful of making a fool of yourself.
- You don’t want to hurt your brand by making a silly mistake.
- You don’t know where to start.
- You don’t feel comfortable with the format such as video, audio, but would like to try and learn.
- You want to do more but fear is holding you back.
If this is you, you are in luck today. The 132nd episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast provides you 10 Tips to help you knock your fear of adopting social media or any new communication medium to the curb.
Use these 10 tips to gain confidence, develop a plan for learning and know how to prioritize your time spent learning and engaging.
In this 20 minute podcast you will learn:
- 10 ways to stomp fear of social media to the curb
- Why you should consider setting up test accounts
- The importance of social listening as a first step to learning a new social network
- Why knowing your audience is key to success
- How to prioritize your time spent learning new social networks
- Why you need a content and conversation plan
- Embracing imperfect perfection
- 10 Tips to Stomp Random Acts of Marketing (RAMs) – White Paper
- Social Media Authenticity vs Transparency (episode 16)
- 22 Tips to Get Twitter Conversation Started Like a Boss (episode 128)
- How to Get Your Social Marketing Budget Approved (episode 3)
- 10 Google Analytics to Zoom Your Social Media, Blog and Business (episode 106)
- You Are the Media: 10 Reasons You Need a Blog (episode 111)
- 15 Tips to Zoom Your Brand (white paper)
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)