Twitter can be an amazing social network, platform and tool for business. It can help you connect with your audience and build a powerful community. Twitter can help you meet new people, make new friends, increase brand awareness and even sales.
However, Twitter can also be a time suck. If you are not careful it can pull you into wasted minutes, hours or even days of time that delivers very little ROI.
Do these questions sound familiar?
- How can you maximize your time on Twitter?
- How do you align your time on Twitter to business goals?
- How do you provide compelling value to your Twitter community on a consistent basis?
- How do you balance automation and real time engagement?
- What tools can best help you leverage your time?
If you would like the answer to these questions and more then take a listen to the 168th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast for 8 power tips to save time and maximize your use of Twitter for the highest business and marketing results!
My blog and our agency site is loaded with information to help you with all aspects of social media, marketing and business. I encourage you to first listen to the podcast and then download our free resources listed at the bottom of this blog post including the Twitter Persona Worksheet.
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- Why you must plan your work and work your plan
- How to set goals and select KPIs
- The importance of a content plan
- How to manage and limit your time on Twitter
- Importance of doing your research on influencers, hashtags, and content for your niche and industry
- Why and how to use Twitter lists
- How to implement automation with Twitter
- How to tap into the power of Tweet Chats / Twitter chats
- 15 Tips to Zoom Your Online Brand (white paper)
- Twitter Persona Worksheet (download template / worksheet)
- Twitter Lists in a Nutshell – 15 Business Use Cases (episode 137)
- 22 Tips to Get Twitter Conversation Started (episode 128)
- Twitter for Business in a Nutshell (podcast)
- Zoom Your Brand on Twitter with these 8 Steps (episode 102)
- Tweet chats in a nutshell (podcast)
- Hashtags in a Nutshell (podcast)
- 15 Things the C-Suite Must do Before Hopping on Twitter (podcast)
- Social Media Authenticity vs Transparency (episode 16)
- How to Not Be a Twit on Twitter (podcast)
- 12 Business Benefits of Using Twitter (podcast)
- How to Get Your C-Suite on Twitter (podcast)
- Why Personal Branding is Required, Not Optional (podcast)
- Top 5 Twitter Tools to Zoom Your Business (podcast)
- Tweet Chat, #GetRealChat Video Tutorial (video)