What is your big goal? Why do you do what you do? Why do you hustle? What keeps you going?
Do your every day actions truly get you closer to your goals? Or are they pushing you further away from the life and business you dream of?
One of the top questions I have received lately is, “Pam, why aren’t you on Blab?”
There is a new shiny social video network in the social house. It’s a fun, easy to use platform that enables video collaboration, and is much easier to use than Google Hangouts.
The community on Blab seems to be growing and social media lovers from around the globe are hopping on to the platform. Similar to Meerkat, Periscope, Google+ and every platform to date, there are experts who preach that you MUST get on the platform today. It’s almost this “do it or you will die” mentality. The truth is you and your business are NOT going to die if you don’t get on Blab this month or next, period.
Guess what… I am NOT on Blab yet. Why you ask?
Take a listen to the 165th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast and you’ll find out exactly why I have not yet jumped into the Blab. The answer may surprise you.
You will also learn 8 strategies and tips to prioritize your time and make sure you are doing the smart hustle, not just the crazy run in the hamster wheel hustle.
You don’t have to be everywhere 24/7, 365 days of the year. Focus on the right things at the right time to help and serve your audience, and achieve your goals of life and business.
This episode is the first in a series on the #SmartHustle. In this series we will be digging into the how, what and why you should be focused on working smarter, not just harder. Be sure to subscribe to the entire series on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- 8 strategies and tips to work smarter not harder
- How to embrace the #SmartHustle, vs the #Hustle 24/7, 365 days of the year
- The only lists that I care about getting on
- The importance of understanding what is truly the oxygen of your business
- Learning to say NO
- Why you must know your ideal customer and the value you offer them to prioritize your time and tasks
- Why you should do what you do best and delegate the rest
- Why you must commit to your goals and not be afraid of failing
- Why your priorities and treasures are demonstrated by where you invest your time
- How to prioritize YOU – mind, body and spirit
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
- Digital Body Language: 105 Factors Impacting Your Brand (white paper)
- 10 Habits Successful Social Marketing Leaders
- Know Your Audience! Audience Analysis Worksheet
- You Are the Media: 10 Reasons You Need a Blog (episode 111)
- How to Build an Integrated Digital Social Platform that Works Even When you Aren’t Working
- 15 Characteristics of Human Brands (episode 55)
- Content Editorial Calendar Template (worksheet / template)
- How to Develop a Content Marketing Framework and Plan (episode 7)
Free webinars: We are also launching a series of webinars and training opportunities to dig even deeper. Sign up here-> You are the Media – Building Your Media Foundation