One of the top questions of the past few years throughout the social ecosystem has got to be “can you measure the ROI of social media?” The answer is yes, you can. However, it takes effort and a combination of the right tools, knowledge and methodologies to do such. It requires both art and science.
Many marketing and business leaders find they waste months or even years trying to “do” social media with little business return. The truth is we need to stop trying to “do” social media, and instead focus on business results and being socially relevant. A shiny, beautiful Twitter background means nothing if the tweets within are not providing value for your audience.
It is critical to align social media to business goals and objectives where social can have a positive impact.
Are you ready for 2014?
- What are your top business goals and objectives?
- How are you going to align social media to business goals?
- How will you track conversions?
- What metrics matter most?
- What free and premium tools can help?
- How do you staff to measure and optimize results?
We are pleased to announce a series of conversations sponsored and in partnership with the Social Media Examiner team.
Join the conversation, “Can You Measure the ROI of Social Media” on Tuesday, February 18th at 9pm ET on Twitter.
Joining the conversation will be speakers from the upcoming Social Media World Event in San Diego, March 2014!
- Susan Beebe – Social Media, Online Communities at Tyson Foods (@SusanBeebe)
- Scott Gulbransen – Director of Social Influence / Content Marketing at H&R Block (@KCGully)
- David Blundell – Social Media Director at British Council (@D_Blundell)
- Lewis Bertolucci – Head of Social Media at Humana (@Lewis502)
#GetRealChat Twitter Chat with Social Media Examiner and Speakers for upcoming Social Media Marketing World in San Diego
Date: Tuesday, February 18th
Time: 9pm et / 8pm ct / 7pm mt / 6pm pt
Join Conversation: getrealchat.com/smmw14
Conversation will include:
- How to set goals and objectives
- Best practices for measuring social media ROI
- Mistakes to avoid
- What metrics matter most
- Best tools and technology to help you measure
- Balancing art and science of measurement
- Aligning social to business goals
Subscribe to receive updates on this series as well as future #GetRealChat events here-> #GetRealChat Updates
You can also follow & engage in the conversation real time via the following hashtags!