Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Who is the modern, connected, social, savvy connected customer of today? 90% of them hold the knowledge of power in their handheld device which is in arms reach 100% of the time.
Did you know IDC predicts there will be 1.3 billion mobile workers by 2015? Or that 40% of shoppers consult three or more channels before making a purchase decision. This is happening often times while they are shopping even at physical retail locations.
57% consumers will not recommend companies with poor mobile sites. This is important since 77% of consumers are likely to buy a product via recommendation and conversions are 4-10 times higher coming from trusted brand advocates.
The modern consumer of today is mobile, social, savvy and smart. They often hold knowledge in their hand more powerful than the sales representative standing in front of them.
They are not thinking “what device should I use to access website a, b or c to make a purchase decision so that the website displays best?”
Instead they are picking up whatever device is charged and available, not “borrowed” by a colleague, kid or spouse!
Mobile marketing must be embedded in the DNA of your marketing strategy from day one. You can't throw it in last minute or use it as a band-aid to fix a broken business.
In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast, I explain why you can no longer ignore mobile marketing and why it must be at the forefront of your marketing, social business and launch strategies. This is the first in a series that will dig into the why and how to integrate mobile marketing into your strategies and plans for real business results.
- Why you can't ignore mobile marketing
- Mobile predictions and statistics
- Why your website and blog must be mobile responsive
- Who is the modern, mobile and connected customer of today?
- How much money are marketers spending on mobile advertising today
- Importance of establishing trust and authority before launching mobile application
- Why you can't simply build a mobile application to solve your website problems
- Why you must embed mobile marketing strategies into the DNA of your business
- Difference between mobile responsive and viewing via mobile device
- How to get started with mobile marketing
- Do You Really Know Your Audience? (episode 4)
- 10 Things You Must Know About Your Audience (white paper)
- How to Develop Social Business Plan (white paper)
- Social Trust Factor: Igniting Results with Trust and Authority (episode 20)
- Launch & Influencer Marketing Strategies for Startups, Entrepreneurs (episode 35)
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.