It is not news that content marketing is one of the hottest buzz words online today.
Many self proclaimed social media and marketing experts may want you to think content marketing was invented via the era of social media and social networks. The truth is that content, relationships and connecting as human beings has existed for decades.
Content is simply how we communicate, help, and share information with a goal to inspire, engage and activate our audiences and communities to a desired action.
In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast I put content marketing into a nutshell to help you understand what content marketing is and how you can use it in your business to serve the needs of your audience, grow community and achieve your business goals.
- Definition of content marketing
- Best practices of developing and leveraging content marketing for business
- Creating content that helps your audience solve their business problems
- Different types of content marketing
- Using content mediums such a video marketing, podcasting, blogging, and social networking
- Content Marketing Editorial Calendar (template / worksheet)
- Content Marketing Inventory Worksheet
- Social Media Audience Analysis Worksheet
- How to Create a Content Marketing Framework, Strategy & Plan (podcast)
- Content Marketing ROI: Leverage Content You Already Have (podcast)
- 10 Things You Must Know About Your Audience (episode 4)
- Heartbeat of Social Media (video)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast