Are you one of those people who has spent the last 6 months or longer searching for the social media easy button? Do you wish there was a perfect cookie cutter solution you could buy or a social band-aid you could slap on your broken business that would make all of your business problems go away? Do you wish there was a magic carpet ride to increase brand awareness, Facebook news feed mastery and Twitter viral master heroism?
The truth is that there is only one way to do social media and that is the way that works for you, your audience, your customers, and your business.
You might as well quit searching for the social media get rich fast pill as it doesn't exist. There is no class that you can download or workshop you can attend that will help you become a social media rockstar or guru overnight.
There is no shortcut that will help you bypass rolling up your sleeves and getting in the head of your audience, setting goals and objectives and building and implementing a strategy and plan to inspire your audiences to connect with you.
In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast I share 5 reasons why you can not follow in the footsteps of others doing social media. I explain clearly why you must build your own plan if you are seeking real business results. There is no way around it.
- The only way to do social media in a nutshell
- 5 Reasons why you need to stop searching for the social media easy button
- Why you must know your audience deeply
- Why setting goals and objectives is unique to each brand and business
- How to put the “you factor” into your marketing and business for increased results
- Finding your unique value for your audience and community
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- 10 Tips to Stomp Random Acts of Marketing (white paper)
- 15 Reasons Random Acts of Marketing are Bad for Business & Life (episode 28)
- How to Build a Social Business Strategy & Plan (episode 14)
- How to Build a Social Business Strategy & Plan (white paper)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)