The goal should be to create compelling, delightful, memorable moments consistently, not just once in awhile or only when it's easy to do such.
It takes on average a minimum of 6-7 brand touches before someone will remember your brand. You only have one chance to make a first, second and third impression.
A brand can be delivering 95% positive, memorable and delightful brand experiences. However, if even one touch is negative it could be destructing brand equity, brand loyalty and bottom line revenues. It could be the key inhibitor keeping a brand from achieving their business goals and objectives.
It is a compelling case study that validates the impact one single brand impression can make on a series of brand impressions and overall brand loyalty and decrease in average spend during a hotel stay. One of the hotels discussed delivered a consistent positive experience, where the other did not.
Take a listen to the podcast and learn why you must ensure every brand experience is as as delightful as possible if you want to earn loyal brand evangelists, increase brand equity, brand loyalty and customer satisfaction overall.
Podcast Episode Highlights
- Comparison of Intercontinental Hotel and Divani Apollon Palace and Thalasso
- How one brand impression decreased my overall spend at Divani Apollon Pallace
- Why hotels must care about every customer experience, including the gym area
- Why value matters and ripping customers off can decrease money spent as well as decrease brand loyalty
- Digital Body Language: 105 Factors Impacting Your Business and Personal Brand (white paper)
- Social Media Audience Analysis Worksheet
- 10 Things You Must Know About Your Audience (episode 4)
- Surprise and Delight Customers to Earn Brand Loyalty: Delta Airlines Case Study (episode 69)
- Power of a Smile: 10 Tips to Smile Virtually: Delta Airlines Case Study (episode 71)
- Employee Brand Advocacy Webcast Instant Replay (webcast)