Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Your employees are conversation starters and the front door to your brand 24 hours a day, 365 days of a year. Their reach, impact and conversations with their friends, colleagues, communities and networks they influence don't stop when they punch out for their day job with your organization.
According to Edelman's Trust Barometer, 41% of people think a company's employees rank higher in public trust than their PR department, CEO or Founder!
84% of people trust recommendations from friends and family above all marketing.
Check out this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to learn why you should consider an employee advocate program to quickly power up your brand and business results!
We are also pleased to announce the first of a series of conversations and educational events to help business leaders understand how to develop and execute a brand advocacy program in their organization to increase employee engagement as well as increase brand awareness and business results.
This exciting new series is co-hosted and sponsored by our new partner, EveryoneSocial.
How to join the conversation and tap into the power of your employees to power up your brand!
- Download the EveryoneSocial white paper outlining 9 Steps to Develop an Employee Brand Advocate Program
- Listen to the podcast to learn why employee brand advocate programs drive results.
- Join the conversation on October 7th at 9pm et via #GetRealChat Twitter Chat.
- Register for the webcast scheduled for October 15th at 1pm et!
- How to join the conversation and upcoming events to help you build your own employee brand advocacy program
- Why you should consider an employee brand advocacy program
- Compelling industry statistics validating the trends and power of employee brand advocates
- Key performance indicators influenced by employee brand advocate programs
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.