Did you know that according to Google, the average consumer researches 10.4 sources before making a purchase decision? This includes researching content via the web, social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn as well as talking to trusted colleagues, friends and family.
How is your brand doing when it comes to delivering the needed information and customer experience that inspires your audience, customer and online social community members to make the desired action or purchase decision?
Does a visit to your blog, website or Twitter stream provide information that helps your customer become inspired to further connect with you and your brand? Or it is pushing them away to your competition?
76% of marketers believe they know what customers want. However, only 34% have ever asked them.
The truth is many marketers don't know their ideal customer. They don't know what keeps them up at night or how they can best help them solve their problems.
If you want to achieve real results using social media you must know your customer. You must refocus your energy, content, digital marketing, social marketing and more to the needs of your customer.
Refocusing your lense to your customer can exponentially increase business result in a short time period.
Take a listen to the 101th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to learn how you can refocus on your ideal customer to truly zoom your social business results.
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- 10 Tips to refocus your social media marketing and business on the needs of your customer
- Why you must stop the stupid marketing
- Don't forget marketing 101
- The risk of focusing on the wrong key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Why you must put customer DNA before social media tools
- How to conduct a quick content audit and content inventory analysis
- Why you must know your audience
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Content Editorial Calendar Template (worksheet / template)
- Content Editorial Calendar Podcast Tutorial (episode 77)
- 10 Things You Must Know About Your Customer (episode 4)
- How to Develop an Integrated Online Platform that Works When You're Not Working (episode 90)
- How to Develop a Content Marketing Framework and Plan (episode 7)
- Social media and Influencer Marketing Launch Strategies (episode 35)
- Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
- Band Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)