Podcast: Play in new window | Download
How much time should you, your CEO, CMO, CTO, CIO, and staff spend on social media?
Are you more or less of an expert or qualified for whatever it is you do in business based on the amount of time you spend tweeting, on Facebook or posting photos to instagram?
As a personal brand and human being utilizing social media how much time is enough, too much or not enough? Must we always be connected, plugged in and turned on to the social networks?
Should your CEO, CMO and other executives even be on Twitter?
If these are some of the questions you have, tune into this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast as I answer them for you.
In this “Get Real” style of podcast today I lay it out there for you in plain english and tell you exactly what I think on these important questions I have been asked by business leaders across the globe hundreds of time.
In this 15 minute podcast you will learn:
- Should your CEO be on Twitter?
- What is the right amount of time to spend on social media?
- How much time must you spend online to be an expert?
- Why engaging all day on the social networks is not a requirement to be a professional in online marketing or social media
- Why there is only one way to do social media and that is the way that works for you and your business
This is the fourth in a series of conversations that will cover influencer marketing in detail. Take a listen and be sure to subscribe to the entire series on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Influencer Marketing in a Nutshell (episode 96)
- Influence the Influencer -Co-Created Content in a Nutshell (Episode 97)
- Are You Really Influential? Social Influence in a Nutshell (episode 98)
- Content Marketing in a Nutshell (episode 50)
- How to Develop a Content Marketing Framework and Plan (episode 7)
- Social media and Influencer Marketing Launch Strategies (episode 35)
- The Social Employee: Ignite Your Employee to Brand Advocates
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
- How to Build a Social Business Strategy & Plan (episode 14)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)
Great website and focus! Let’s collaborate re: a Facebook, Pin., other monetization in the auto space (others).