You have heard the buzzwords surrounding influencer marketing. Everyone is talking about it. People are sharing blog posts, tweets and maybe even writing them without having any real experience developing and driving a real influencer marketing program for a business entity.
Are you one of these marketing or business leaders who really doesn't understand how you and your brand can ever use and benefit from influencer marketing to achieve your better business and marketing goals?
If you answer yes to this question, then this episode of today's Social Zoom Factor podcast is for you.
In this short 20 minute podcast you will learn:
- What is the definition of influencer marketing
- The four main activities for influencer marketing
- How to find and select influencers to work with your brand
- How to identify your top influencers
- Why numbers are not everything. Quality over quantity is the goal.
- How not to recruit and kickoff a new relationship with influencers.
- Micro-Influencer Marketing: Trends, Strategies & Best Practices (free web class / mini-course)
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Social media and Influencer Marketing Launch Strategies (episode 35)
- Why Employee Advocacy Requires C-Suite and Employee Skin in the Game (episode 70)
- The Social Employee: Ignite Your Employee to Brand Advocates
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
- 5 Reasons Marketers fail using social media
- How to Build a Social Business Strategy & Plan (episode 14)
- How to Build a Social Business Strategy & Plan (white paper)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)