The days of interruption marketing and throwing social spaghetti on the walls of the internet and hoping it sticks are over and done. No longer can you create marketing messages in a vacuum and expect to nurture relationships, build community, increase brand awareness, or achieve your business goals.
Marketers must learn to work smarter, not just harder. Smart marketers are realizing they must stay relevant in the mind of their ideal customer, audiences and social communities. They must consistently provide value and connect in a real, human and memorable way.
You can not fake being relevant. You can not fake earning trust. You certainly can't fake a relationship that has depth.
Take a listen to the 103rd episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to learn why you must make it a top priority to stay relevant in the mind of your customer.
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- The questions you should be asking to stay relevant
- How to stay relevant in the mind of your customer
- Why failing to plan is planning to fail
- How to select the right key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Getting in the head of your customer
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- 10 Tips to Refocus on Your Customer (episode 101)
- Content Editorial Calendar Template (worksheet / template)
- Content Editorial Calendar Podcast Tutorial (episode 77)
- 10 Things You Must Know About Your Customer (episode 4)
- How to Develop an Integrated Online Platform that Works When You're Not Working (episode 90)
- How to Develop a Content Marketing Framework and Plan (episode 7)
- Social media and Influencer Marketing Launch Strategies (episode 35)
- Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
- Band Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)