There are many different ways you can monetize your blog, website, Google Hangouts, and other online digital assets and platforms. However, it requires the right mindset, proper planning, goal setting and an integrated platform that servers your audience and community while helping you achieve your business goals.
Don't just do social. Don't just be social. Be socially relevant. Unfortunately many business leaders hop online with the belief of build it and they will come or over simplify with such thoughts as be social, engage and the money will flow in. Of course engaging with your audience online helps nurture relationships and earn loyalty.
However, you must have the customer in the first place or be able to earn them. Chances are for most businesses, that a few stand-alone tweets are not going to by themselves get you new customers. You must have a platform that attracts them, a conversion funnel to help nurture the relationship and be able to deliver what you promise to earn their business in the first place.
Are you struggling with how to monetize the time you have invested online? Would you like to increase sales of your consulting or agency services? How about obtain a sponsor for your podcast or Google Hangout or get more paid speaking engagements? Or maybe you would like to setup a membership site where you can sell training modules?
Take a listen to the 116th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to learn how you can monetize your platform starting today! Be sure to subscribe to the entire series on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- 10 Ways and ideas to monetize your content
- How to set your platform up for success in monetization
- Increase sales of your consulting or agency services via your online platform
- Leverage your platform to get more paid speaking engagements
- Integrating your platform across different media such as Twitter, Facebook, blogging
- Email marketing is not dead! Power is in the list
- Tapping into the power of advertising and banner ads
- Influencer marketing as a revenue stream
- 10 Reasons Digital Marketers Must Embrace Data & Analytics (episode 113)
- Digital Marketers Must Learn to Lead and Say No! (episode 114)
- How to Get Your Social Marketing Budget Approved (episode 3)
- 10 Google Analytics to Zoom Your Social Media, Blog and Business (episode 106)
- You Are the Media: 10 Reasons You Need a Blog (episode 111)
- Are You Using Data & Analytics to Speak to an Audience of One? (blog post)
- 15 Tips to Zoom Your Brand (white paper)
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)