Do you ever feel as though you hit a wall when it comes to creating epic content to rock your business, audience and content marketing goals and objectives? Are you running out of good ideas for content topics? Ever feel like simply giving up and throwing in the content marketing towel?
Don't give up! You have already invested in your online brand, blog, website, and content marketing. What you need is a simple refresh to revive and reinvigorate your content marketing.
Take a listen to episode 120 of the Social Zoom Factor podcast for 5 top and easy ways you can easily refresh and revive your content marketing starting today!
This episode is part of a new series “You are the Media.” In this series we are diving deep into how to build an integrated online digital and social platform that works when you aren't working. A platform that helps you achieve your business goals. We'll be diving into digital frameworks, content calendars and plans, strategic and tactical options for social media, personal branding, business branding, measurement and more.
Free webinars: We are also launching a series of webinars and training opportunities to dig even deeper. Sign up here-> You are the Media – Building Your Media Foundation
In this 25 minute podcast you will learn:
- How to do an inventory of the content you already have
- How to maximize every piece of content you have already created
- Shifting the focus of your content topics from you and your business to your audience
- Creating evergreen content that Google will love
- Turning one piece of content into an evergreen, content machine
- Tapping into the power of Google Analytics to better understand your audience and create epic content for them
- Content Inventory Worksheet
- 10 Google Analytics Metrics You Must Track (episode 106)
- Google Mobile-Friendly Update (episode 117)
- 34 Social Media Truths in a Nutshell Slideshare Deck
- 34 Social Media Truths in a Nutshell (podcast & blog post)
- Heartbeat of Social Media (video)
- Ignite Content Marketing with Sharing, Trust & Emotion with Mark Schaefer (episode 118)
- Content Editorial Calendar Template (worksheet / template)
- Content Editorial Calendar Podcast Tutorial (episode 77)
- How to Develop a Content Marketing Framework and Plan (episode 7)
- You Are the Media! 10 Reasons You Need a Blog (episode 111)