It's every smart and social, savvy digital marketers dream to reach their audience in a human, relevant, memorable and meaningful way. Video marketing provides marketers the unique opportunity to connect with their audience in the most human and relevant way.
With video marketing, you can almost look your audience in the face eyeball to eyeball. They can hear your voice, see your facial gestures, experience where you are and the power of what you have to share like never before. You can share your story and engage others to join your journey via 140 character tweets and 30 second live and candid video clips.
Are you an active user of Twitter? Did you know that you can now within one minute record and upload a video to Twitter natively that will engage, inspire, educate and entertain your audience? Yes, one minute. Simply record up to a 30 second video, craft a simple tweet and hit the “tweet” button. Plus you can see the response and statistics within seconds! You will almost instantaneously know how many people saw the tweet, engaged with the tweet, watched the video, shared the video and more.
Did you know…
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter
- 41% of Twitter users think Twitter is a great place to discover Twitter videos
- 90% of Twitter video views are on mobile
- 80% Twitter users are active on mobile
- Native video on Twitter drives more engagement than other 3rd party players (2.4x replies, 2.8x retweets, 1.9x favorites)
Five years ago I had not done much with Twitter video until Gary Vaynerchuk sent me a personal video using Twitter. It literally took me experiencing the personal and engaging video from Gary to inspire me to pick up my iPhone and send and share my first Twitter video that same day with my audience and community. Thank you Gary! :) You can see the full story here via the “Why Twitter Video” from Gary Vaynerchuk embedded in this blog post below.
If you are not already tapping into the power of Twitter video, you should be. Take a listen to the 176th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast for 5 best practices to tap into the power of Twitter video marketing as well as 10 ideas for Twitter video content to inspire and connect with your audience and social media community.
In this 25 minute podcast you will learn:
- 5 Best practices for using Twitter video
- 10 Content ideas for using Twitter video marketing
- How to integrate Twitter video marketing to help you achieve marketing and business goals
- Why you must keep it short and simple
- Why perfection is enemy of good when it comes to Twitter video marketing
- How to leverage Twitter video to invite people to your events
- How to incorporate a call to action with Twitter video marketing
- How to conduct a simple Question and Answer session with Twitter video marketing
- How to leverage Twitter video for product, service and business announcements
- How to tap into the power of Twitter video marketing to make your brand more human
- How to use Twitter video to give your audience a “behind the scenes” view of your business
Need more help? Marketing Nutz Training and Consulting Can Help!
Need help launching a new product or service? Time for a re-brand or simple refresh for your business or personal brand? Want to leverage the latest trends for digital marketing and social media marketing for your brand? Our agency, Marketing Nutz can help you develop your strategy inclusive of setting goals, a brand architecture and brand storytelling and choosing the right tactics that will help you achieve your goals! Give us a shout and let's get to work!
Social Profit Factor Training System + Member Community can help you ignite your online social brand, tribe and business results! Before you even think about using social media for business you need to develop your social branding strategy and plan! Social Profit Factor will help you develop your plan with goals, objectives and priorities within 30 days!
Take Action: Download the Personal Branding Guide and Worksheet and the Digital Content Calendar Template