Social media and influencer marketing can help optimize results of your new business, product, service or mobile app launch when done right.
However, just because it's easy to setup a new Twitter profile, Facebook business Page or Instagram Business Account doesn't mean you should wait until the last minute to figure out how to utilize social media as a component of your launch.
The key to a successful business, product, service, or mobile application launch is proper planning.
I am shocked at how many startups, small business owners, entrepreneurs and even marketers in large corporations wait until the last minute before launching their business or product to market to implement social media marketing strategies and tactics.
We have all seen them. They hop on Twitter the day before or day of launch throwing nothing but social spaghetti and spam on the walls of influencers, begging for clicks, plays, downloads, shares and everything in between.
There is not a day that goes by that I don't wake up to an inbox filled with spam web forms begging me to share infographics, videos and the list goes on. My Twitter feed is filled with beggars spamming links to apps and software that they are confident will take over Facebook in the next 30 days.
What these lazy marketers don't realize is that they are doing their brand more harm than good. It is obvious they don't understand the social ecosystem of which they have barged into blasting nothing but noise.
[clickToTweet tweet=”You get out of social media, business and life what you put into it. Stop spamming. Start serving. ” quote=”You get out of social media, business and life what you put into it. Stop spamming. Start serving. ” theme=”style3″]
If you take time to nurture relationships that are authentic and real, invest in the empowerment of human beings and provide content that is valuable and relevant to your audience, your results will be exponentially higher.
Two of the top reasons marketing and business leaders fail to achieve a positive ROI when investing and integrating social media into their business and marketing plans is they are unprepared and they are impatient.
In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast I provide another dose of “tough love” to help marketers in businesses of all sizes quit being lazy and understand the importance of a solid launch strategy. Included are solid tips for building an influencer marketing strategy, developing an integrated platform to zoom results and much more.
The better you can prepare for your business or product launch, the better your results will be.
- Top strategies and tactics to leverage social media to launch a new business, product or mobile app
- How not to do influencer marketing and reach out to influencers online
- Tips for what you should do when reaching out to influencers online
- The importance of building an integrated platform
- The importance of knowing your customer and audience
- The importance of embedding mobile in the DNA of your planning from day one
- Why you should not damage your brand by spamming your audiences day of launch
Need more help? Social Profit Factor Training Academy and Marketing Nutz Can Help!
Check out our new comprehensive online social media and branding training academy, the Social Profit Factor, that will help with you tap into the power of influencer marketing and build your brand in a way that attracts your ideal audience and customer organically! Sign up now to become a founding member and receive some incredible deals plus bonus offers.
Need help developing a new product or service launch? Want to leverage social media and influencer marketing service for your brand? Our agency, Marketing Nutz can help you build, launch and optimize an influencer marketing program that will help you achieve your goals. Give us a shout and let's get to work!
- What is Influencer Marketing? The What, How and Why for Business
- Influencer Marketing: 10 Mistakes Brands Make and How to Fix Them
- Influence the Influencers: How to Co-Create Content With Industry Leaders
- Earned, Paid and Owned Media in a Nutshell
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan and Strategy
- Social Media Audience Analysis Worksheet
- 10 Tips to Stomp Random Acts of Marketing
- Content Marketing Editorial Calendar Template