Marketers and business leaders spend a lot of time thinking about what we need to do as content writers, sales people, digital marketers, social marketers, brand leaders, data analysts and business owners to grow our business.
We focus on content and visual marketing that grabs attention. We build beautiful landing pages that convert readers, listeners and viewers to buyers. We dig in deep to data, analytics, and key performance indicators so we can measure and optimize business results and achieve the desired business outcomes.
However, we often get too inwardly focused. Too many digital marketers forget why they are doing the work in the first place. Remember, that human being you need to connect with on the other end of that tweet, post, pin or video? Yes, that is the person you need to be thinking about.
Let's flip this conversation around. Let's talk about what we need from our buyer. What do you need from a potential customer or buyer before you can sell to them?
Take a listen to the 153rd episode of the Zoom Factor podcast for 4 things you must have from your buyer (or anyone for that matter) before you can sell to them.
In this 15 minute podcast you will learn:
- 4 things you must have from your buyer before you can sell to them
- Why you must earn the attention of your buyer
- Why trust is so important in online marketing and social selling
- Why it is important that your buyer also invest in a relationship with you and your brand
Need more help? Social Profit Factor Training Academy and Marketing Nutz Can Help!
Check out our new comprehensive online social media and branding training academy, the Social Profit Factor, that will help with you tap into the power of social selling and social media marketing. Sign up now to become a founding member and receive some incredible deals plus bonus offers.
Need help training your sales team or marketing team on the power of social selling? Give us a shout and let's get a custom workshop schedule for your team. Increase sales by generating more leads using social media to nurture relationships.
- Know Your Audience! Audience Analysis Worksheet
- You Are the Media: 10 Reasons You Need a Blog (episode 111)
- 10 Tips to Focus on Needs of Your Customer
- Social Trust Factor – How to Earn Trust and Establish Authority Online
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)