Content. It's everywhere. Conversations, Facebook posts, Facebook messenger bots, Tweets, Instagram images, Snachat snaps, Facebook Stories, Instagram Stories, Facebook live video, Periscope live video, iTunes podcasts, and the list goes on.
The reality is that content is the core of not only the social and digital web but of humans. Communication has and always will be foundational to relationships and success in life or business.
Many self proclaimed social media and marketing experts may want you to think content marketing was invented via the era of social media and social networks. The truth is that content, relationships and connecting as human beings has existed for decades.
Content is simply how we communicate, help, and share information with a goal to inspire, engage and activate our audiences and communities to a desired action.Without driving action, content marketing is all for nothing.Click To Tweet
Do you know what action you want your audience, communities and customers to take when they read your blog, listen to your podcast or watch your video?
Social media simply gives us a medium to communicate with other human beings. How and what we share to inspire our audience to connect with us with a goal of helping them achieve their goals is what will drive success or not.
Understanding how to create content that inspires, engages, empowers and attracts your customer to your business will make or break your results online. In addition, understanding the difference between a piece of content, content architecture, content strategy, content tactics, content calendars, visual content, audio content and when to use what, where and how is now a requirement for every marketer in businesses large or small.
In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast I put content marketing into a nutshell to help you understand what content marketing is and how you can use it in your business to serve the needs of your audience, grow community and achieve your business goals.
Need more help? Social Profit Factor Training Academy and Marketing Nutz Can Help!
Check out our new comprehensive online social media and branding training academy, the Social Profit Factor, that will help create a solid social media and content marketing strategy and plan that will connect you with your ideal customer in a human way! Sign up now to become a founding member and receive some incredible deals plus bonus offers.
Need us to help train your team? Give us a shout and let's get a custom workshop scheduled for your organization. Increase sales by generating more leads using social media and content marketing to nurture relationships.
- Definition of content marketing
- Best practices of developing and leveraging content marketing for business
- Creating content that helps your audience solve their business problems
- Different types of content marketing
- Using content mediums such a video marketing, podcasting, blogging, and social networking
- Social Profit Factor Training Academy + Member Community (social media, digital marketing and branding online training)
- Content Marketing Editorial Calendar (template / worksheet)
- Content Marketing Inventory Worksheet
- Social Media Audience Analysis Worksheet
- How to Master the Art and Science of Content Marketing Curation and Creation
- How to Create a Content Marketing Framework, Strategy & Plan (podcast)
- Content Marketing ROI: Leverage Content You Already Have (podcast)
- 10 Things You Must Know About Your Audience (episode 4)
- Heartbeat of Social Media (video)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast