Businesses of all sizes are experiencing incredible pressure to find ways to break through the noise online to inspire and attract their ideal customers. In addition they must continue to keep communities engaged and ensure they are servicing their customers when, where and how they want to communicate.
No doubt the demands to build and maintain a profitable online social and digital platform to establish and grow your business can easily get overwhelming. The demand for content in the form of visuals, video, audio and the list goes on is growing out of control.
Plus, trying to keep up with the rate of innovation happening on the top social networks is a job in itself. The only guarantee we have on the social web today is change.
Social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat and more are innovating faster than most businesses can even keep up.
Years ago businesses had more control over how they communicated with their prospects and customers. They could choose direct mail, email, phone or a one to many such as television and radio.
Today times are changing. Social networks such as Facebook has substantial control over how brands communicate with their customers and audience. For example, when Facebook launches a new Messenger feature, a brand's clients are wanting to communicate with them using the new feature before the brand hardly knows what the feature is.
This leaves us with the question… how do you keep up? How do you achieve real results online? The answer is that you must plan your work and work your plan.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Failing to plan your integrated social media and digital marketing strategy is planning to fail!” quote=”Failing to plan your integrated social media and digital marketing strategy is planning to fail!” theme=”style3″]
Social media can not live in a silo. It's not a band-aid for a business with problems. It needs to be integrated with other digital and marketing programs. Most importantly it needs to be based on and aligned to business goals where it can make the greatest impact.
If you are ready to start leveraging social and digital marketing to help grow your business you need an integrated plan with goals, objectives, and metrics for success. There is no way around it. If you want to succeed in business today you need to plan your work and work your plan.
Take a listen to the this episode of the Social Zoom Factor Podcast for 10 reasons you need an integrated digital and social media marketing strategy.
Need more help? Social Profit Factor Training Academy and Marketing Nutz Can Help!
Check out our new comprehensive online social media and branding training academy, the Social Profit Factor, that will help you tap into the power of social media to grow your business. We'll help you create a social media strategy and plan to drive real results for your business within 30-60 days! Sign up now and stop wasting time. Start focusing on the actions and strategies that will bring real results!
Need us to help train your team? Give us a shout and let's get a custom workshop schedule for your organization. Increase sales by generating more leads using social media to nurture relationships.
In this 25 minute podcast you will learn:
- Why you can't skip the planning process
- Why if you want to succeed in business today you must have a plan for your digital and social marketing
- Importance of integrated marketing including digital, social media, SEO, SMO, branding, email marketing
- Why Random Acts of Marketing (RAMs) can kill your marketing results
- Avoiding Random Acts of Marketing (RAMs)
- Acknowledging you don't know your customer or standing in market place
- Identifying your unique value proposition and positioning in the market
- Setting goals for where you want to take your brand, market position in the next 30-18 months
- How proper planning helps you be more agile, more proactive vs reactive
- Building a human brand requires proper planning, research of your audience and how you can connect with them
- Tips to achieve buy-in for your program
- Audience Analysis Worksheet (worksheet to help you prioritize your niche)
- How to Get Your Social Media Budget Approved (white paper)
- 10 Tips to Stomp Random Acts of Marketing (white paper)
- How to Build an Integrated Digital and Social Platform that Works Even When You're Not Working
- SWOT Analysis Worksheet
- Social Media Governance: 15 Tips to Mitigate Social Business Risk
- 15 Easy Ways to Ignite Employees as Brand Evangelists
- Content Calendar Template
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
This Social Zoom Factor podcast episode is sponsored by the following: