Do you ever feel like you are spinning your wheels when it comes to developing and integrating your content marketing strategy and plan into your business and overall marketing initiatives, campaigns and programs to achieve your business and marketing goals?
Content marketing planned and executed properly can help you ignite not only online and social media results but also true foundational business results. You can increase sales, generate more leads, increase brand awareness, build and nurture communities, humanize your brand, and reach markets you simply couldn't reach with other mediums.
Unfortunately many brand leaders are their own worst enemies when it comes to defining and executing a well laid out content marketing plan with strategies and tactics that delivers real results. Often times they get lazy and impatient. They want immediate results and don't understand it takes time and ongoing investment.
Content marketing is not a “set it and forget it” type of initiative. You must constantly be feeding the content engine, inspiring and connecting with your audience to achieve desired objectives.
Bottom line, content marketing for business requires work. Real work. The kind of work that may even make your head hurt from time to time. It may even keep you up at night.
Could it be that you are making some basic content marketing mistakes that are holding you back from the success you deserve and expect?
Sometimes we get so focused and stuck in our ways that we need to have a fresh eye, a fresh perspective, a fresh voice to help us acknowledge it could be one, two or a few silly things we are doing that are sabotaging our efforts.
Check out the 190th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast for 10 Top Content Marketing Mistakes that could be killing your marketing and business results.
In this 25 minute podcast you will learn:
- Top 10 content marketing mistakes killing your success and business results
- How to not sabotage your own content marketing success
- Why you must have a foundation to build on that includes a plan, goals, objectives, KPIs, call to actions, knowing your audience
- Why you can't ignore the data and why you must focus on data driven decisions
- Why you must avoid too much selling and self promotion online
- The danger of not sticking to a plan
- Avoiding chasing shiny objects and your competition
- Why you must write for your customer, not Google only
- The importance of headlines
- How to not get stuck in a rut and ensure you are always innovating
- Why basics matter such as spelling, grammar, user experience and visual appeal
- Why you must own your distribution and platform vs putting all of your social and content marketing eggs in a basket (social network you do not own)
- 2019 Content Marketing Editorial Calendar Template
- 2019 Content Marketing Calendar Quick Start Toolkit
- Audience Analysis Worksheet (worksheet to help you prioritize your niche)
Need help taking your brand to the next level? Social Profit Factor Training Academy and Marketing Nutz Can Help!
Social Profit Factor can help you ignite your content and brand architecture to grow your online tribe and business with social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter. 2019 is where those who have simply been “hustling” to get by realize they must hustle and work smarter. Before you even think about posting that video on Facebook you must know who you are, what your audience needs from you and how your efforts are going to deliver value for your audience and your business.
You need a structured plan to be successful using social media. Social Profit Factor will help you develop your plan with goals, objectives and priorities within 30 days!
Sign up now to become a founding member.
Need help honing in your branding strategy, architecture, message platform, online presence, or launching a new product or service? Want to leverage social media, digital marketing and branding to grow your business? Our agency, Marketing Nutz can help you build, launch and optimize your digital and social brand presence to achieve your goals. Give us a shout and let's get to work!
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast