Have you ever thought about the quality of the human connections you make via social media? It's easy to get lost in the numbers, or to get over focused on followers, likes, shares, views, listens and the list goes on. It's easy to get lost in a sea of avatars and data insights.
As marketing leaders we must remind ourselves that behind every click, share, like, view, listen and subscribe is a person, a human being. It's the humans behind the clicks and actions you want to connect with. It's the humans taking the action that will make or break your business.
People buy from people. People invest in relationships with people. It's not a robot that is handing you a credit card, signing a purchase order or mailing you a check. It's a human that makes the decision to invest in you and your business.
Marketers must use the data and social media insights to connect in a more human way. We should use the data to build more quality relationships and emotionally connect with the humans we want to do business with. The data can help us deep dive into factors that enable higher quality of everything including relationships. The focus should not be just on quantity of likes and followers.
Success in business utilizing social media and digital marketing requires both art and science. Learning how to connect with your audience in an authentic and human way can help you stand out from the crowd, rise above the noise and build a relationship with your audience and customers that only you can do. Humanizing your brand enables you to build a relationship built on trust, authority and human connection that can be felt in the heart.
The social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn present a goldmine of data and insights that can help you learn about your audience, understand their behaviors and empower you to connect with your audience in a unique, relevant and human way.
Would you like to…
- Earn trust with your target audience?
- Establish thought leadership in your industry or niche?
- Generate more leads and increase sales?
- Connect emotionally with your audience and ideal customer?
- Shorten the sales cycle because you establish trust and an authentic relationship faster?
- Ensure your audience and potential customer remembers your brand when it comes time to make a purchase decision?
- Speak in a way that your audience understands and relates to what you say and wants to contact you for business?
- Help your potential customers know that you are the right fit for their business needs?
If you answered yes to the above questions then you have landed on the right blog post and podcast today.
Take a listen to the 220th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to learn 5 easy ways to humanize your brand utilizing data and social insights.
Take a listen to episode 220 of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to learn the following:
- 5 easy ways to use data and social insights to humanize your brand
- How to leverage social media insights to learn about your customer and social media audience / community
- How to leverage data and insights to create better content that helps your audience solves their problems
- Top free tools and social network data sources to leverage to humanize your brand
- How to develop digital personalized experiences for your audience and website visitors by using data and insights
- How to deliver better customer service using social media, data and insights
- How to understand audience behavior to help you make important business and content decisions
- How to speak human by leveraging more data and insights
Audience Analysis Worksheet (worksheet to help you prioritize your niche)
Content Inventory Worksheet (conduct your own content audit and asset inventory analysis)
Need help taking your brand to the next level? Social Profit Factor Training Academy and Marketing Nutz Can Help!
Social Profit Factor can help you ignite your content and brand architecture to grow your online tribe and business with social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter. 2019 is where those who have simply been “hustling” to get by realize they must hustle and work smarter. Before you even think about posting that video on Facebook you must know who you are, what your audience needs from you and how your efforts are going to deliver value for your audience and your business.
You need a structured plan to be successful using social media. Social Profit Factor will help you develop your plan with goals, objectives and priorities within 30 days!
Sign up now to become a founding member.
Need help honing in your branding strategy, architecture, message platform, online presence, or launching a new product or service? Want to leverage social media, digital marketing and branding to grow your business? Our agency, Marketing Nutz can help you build, launch and optimize your digital and social brand presence to achieve your goals. Give us a shout and let's get to work!
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast
Take Action: Download the Ultimate 2020 Content Calendar Template.