Podcast: Play in new window | Download
We all have 24 hours in the day. It's how we spend each of those hours that determines the pulse, depth, happiness and quality of our life.
Have you ever wondered why it seems that some people just simply have more free time? Yes, they may be busy. However, they seem to float through life a bit (or a lot) happier, while you feel as though you are stuck in a hamster wheel. You may feel that you are going round and round in the hamster wheel of life but getting nowhere.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Break the rules. Decide where you want to be in 10 years, then design that life by working backward. ” quote=”Break the rules. Decide where you want to be in 10 years, then design that life by working backward from there. ” theme=”style3″]Does this sound familiar?
- You have a vision and mission for your life yet feel as though you are having a difficult time getting there?
- You wish you had more time to spend with the people that matter most to you in your life?
- It seems that there is not enough time in a day to do all that needs to get done?
- You wish you had more time to focus on the top priorities that you know will get you to the life you dream of?
- No matter what you do, you just can't get your business where you can it should and can be?
Take a listen to the 221st episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast for 10 Time Hacks to help you build the life and business of your dreams.
In this 20 minute podcast you will learn:
- How to have a mindset of essentialism and focus on what will get you to the life you dream of
- Why you must focus on mind, body and spirit
- The importance of taking care of you so that you can take better care of everyone else
- How to start from the dream life you envision 10 or more years from now and work backwards to where you are today so you can make the right decisions to help you get there
- Why you must first value your time so that others will value it too
- The importance of being bold enough to break the rules in regard to what the rest of the world tells you that your working day should look like
- Importance of working with clients that bring you joy
- Avoiding time stealers in both life and business
- The power of the pivot and not being afraid to change the plan
- The importance of confidence
- Power of smart multi-tasking for increased productivity
Be sure to subscribe to our entire digital and social media marketing series on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud!
Additional Training and Free webinars: We are also launching a comprehensive training program that will dig even deeper. Sign up here-> Social Profit Factor
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast