Learning how to increase conversions is often a top goal of smart and internet savvy marketing and business leaders. Unfortunately most digital marketers lack even the most basic foundational skills to truly optimize their conversion rates. It’s not that they don’t want to increase conversions and sales. It is simply that they don’t know how. They think it’s too complicated and so they as a result fall to “hope” as a strategy for success.
Conversion rate optimization (CRO) is a process for increasing the percentage of visitors to a website that convert into customers or take the desired action the owner of the website is wanting the website visitor to achieve.
In simple terms, CRO helps marketers determine what users are looking for and then giving it to them in the best way possible that will help the visitor take the desired action.
Conversion rate optimization helps businesses increase leads, sales, return on investment and more. For many businesses, CRO can make or break their business success.
Any business that is utilizing online marketing, social media and digital marketing of any kind should not only learn the basics of conversion rate optimization but should dive in deep to understand specific strategies and tactics that can help them increase conversions rate.
Bottom line, conversion rate optimization can have immediate and long term positive impact on business results when done correctly and with clear focus.
Conversion rate optimization requires knowledge of the business target customer such as their behavior preferences, desires, problems and aligning such with solutions to help them solve those problems. CRO also requires knowledge of how to properly build a website, blog, landing page.
In addition, optimizing conversions requires quality content writing of headlines, call to actions, and even button placements. One color used could be throwing off the entire psychology of if a website visitor converts to a sale or not.
If you would like to learn more about conversion rate optimization as well as the factors impacting conversion rate for your business, you have landed on the right blog post and podcast today!
Take a listen to episode 219 of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to learn the following:
- Conversion rate definition
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO) definition
- Why conversion rate optimization matters to your business
- How to increase sales, leads and ROI with conversion rate optimization
- 20+ factors impacting conversion rate optimization on blogs, websites and digital platforms
- Tips to create a landing page that converts
- Conversion rate optimization testing basics
- How to determine your call to actions for online visitors (website, blog etc.)
- How to Prioritize Your Social Networks for Business
- How to Get Your Social Marketing Budget Approved (white paper)
- 10 Proven Strategies to Get Your Social Media Budget Approved (podcast)
- 10 Tips to Be a Social Media Rebel with Real Business Results
- 10 Habits Highly Effective Social Media Marketing Leaders
- Audience Analysis Worksheet (worksheet to help you prioritize your niche)
- Content Editorial Calendar (12 month editorial content marketing calendar template)
Additional Training and Free webinars: We are also launching a comprehensive training program that will dig even deeper. Sign up here-> Social Profit Factor