Keynote Speaker – Trainer – Consultant
Pam Moore is the CEO and Co-Founder of Marketing Nutz, an agile, full service social brand, digital marketing and conversion optimization agency that helps businesses not just do social, be social but be socially relevant.
Pam is ranked by Forbes as a Top 10 (#5) Social Media Woman and Top 10 Social Media Power Influencer. She is an avid international keynote speaker, best selling author of two books and has 15+ years experience helping entrepreneurs, small business leaders to Fortune 500 organizations build winning brands and integrated platforms that sustain business and life.
What does Pam do?
Pam and the team at Marketing Nutz work with businesses on new media strategies and social business frameworks to build bridges between companies, customers, employees, and other stakeholders by creating experiences that inspire and connect brands with people, nurture communities and foster profitable personal and professional relationships that endure technology evolution to sustain and grow business.
Additionally, she specializes in change management to help businesses introduce new media resources, integrate systems, processes, and management layers to effectively embrace and excel around the always connected and changing customer.
When She Tweets People Listen!
With more than 140k engaged Twitter followers, an active blogging community, weekly TweetChats (“GetRealChat”) deliver between 20-30+ million impressions, Pam is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders on the subject of social media as it relates to business. She is called upon to offer her perspective on social business and online reputation management for such press as Forbes, USA Today, Huffington Post, Social Media Today, Business to Community, Yahoo! News and many other business and technology mainstream outlets.
- Forbes.com Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers
- Forbes.com Top 10 Influencers in Social Media
- Forbes.com Top 10 Women Influencers in Social Media
- Forbes.com How to Be a Social Media Power Influencer and Why
- Forbes.com The New Way Twitter Will Dominate Social Media
- Technorati Top 100 Small Business Blogs
- Adage / Power 150 Blog
- Top 5 Blogger at SocialMediaToday.com
- Featured blogger Business to Community
- Top 50 Women to Follow on Twitter via SheOwnsIt.com
- Twitter’s Top 75 Badass Women
- Top 40 Most Approachable A-Listers on Twitter
- Top 200 Most Powerful Women Online in Social Media
- 2011 Top Blogs: Blog Tree – New Growth via Eloqua & Jess3
- BlogWorld: Top 25 Social Media Posts Everyone Should Read
- Top 50 Social Media Blogs 2011 via Evan Carmichael
- Top 50 Social Media Guides 2011
- Mari Smith’s 10 Qualities of Social Media Super Stars (Included under “engaging” quality)