71% of CEOs believe human capital is a key source of sustained economic value according to a recent study from IBM.¹
Are you prioritizing and investing in your organizational human capital as needed?
Are you training your employees? Attracting and retaining the right talent?
Are you providing your workforce the right tools to enable them to deliver the best user experience possible?
Does your workforce live your brand promise as they come in contact with people outside the walls of your corporate office? How you train, empower and help them has a direct impact to how they will exude your brand on and offline. It also directly impacts the experience you provide to your customers, partners and anyone who comes in contact with your brand and the employees who represent it.
Join the Conversation – Exceptional Digital Experiences
We recently kicked off a new conversation series sponsored by the IBM Social Business, Exceptional Digital Experiences team.
The IBM team Andrew Grill – Partner, IBM Social Business
Below are the conversation highlights of the Twitter chat. You can also view the entire transcript of the chat here #GetRealChat IBM Social Business – “Empowering Social Employees“. More than 345 people participated in the conversation.
You can also follow & engage in the conversation real time via the following hashtags!
Additional Resources – Listen, Watch, Engage & Learn
Check out the resources and even register for the IBM Webinar this week “Reinventing Relationships – Engage Your Customers with Exceptional Digital Experiences.”
- Register for IBM Webinar November 12th 10 am et / 3 pm CET
- Register for IBM Webinar November 14th 10 am et / 3 pm CET (French)
- Register for IBM Webinar November 14th (for Italian audience)
- Storify Conversation Highlights: Full Transcripts and Statistics: November 6th #GetRealChat Twitter Conversation
- Full recap: September 12th #GetRealChat Twitter Conversation
- Full recap: July 18th #GetRealChat Twitter Conversation & Radio show
- Listen & learn: Replay of #GetRealChat Radio Show World Premier Launch with IBM Social Business, Digital Experience Team.
- Learn via webcast: IBM Social Business Webcast
- Check out the demo: IBM Exceptional Digital Experience Software Demo
- See CityForward in Action: Who Gets an Annual Bonus? and Philadelphia Vacancies
- Learn from the Tweet Chat Recap: #GetRealChat with IBM
- Stay Updated on Future Events: Sign Up for Updates & Announcements on Future Conversations & Events!
1 Source: “2012 IBM CEO Study: Q24 “What do you see as the key sources of sustained economic value in your organization?
Special #GetRealChat with @IBMSocialBiz @AndrewGrill [email protected]_rot discussing Empowering Social Employees. Lots of Great Content Shared and listed after the discussion.
Special #GetRealChat with @IBMSocialBiz @AndrewGrill &@dennis_rot discussing Empowering Social Employees. Lots of Great Content Shared and listed after the discussion.
[…] 71% CEOs Believe Human Capital is Key Source of Sustained Economic Value […]
[…] Gone are the days of the corporate brand being controlled by the c-suite or marketing ivory tower. Today your brand is what your audience says it is. It is what your employees exude. It’s everything they say, think, share and do. Your greatest asset is your workforce. Treat them as humans and empower them to be a shining light for your business and your brand both online and offline. Read-> 71% CEOs Believe Human Capital is Key Source of Sustained Economic Value […]