The demands of the social and internet savvy buyer of today require that brands wanting to reach and connect with them serve up the most relevant, interesting and valuable content possible if you want to grab the needed attention of your ideal customer and audiences.
Is your content ready to inspire, connect with and help your audience achieve their goals? Or is the challenge to continually create compelling, relevant content keeping you up at night?
One of the keys to success in content marketing is creating evergreen content that has a life span longer than a day or a couple weeks. If you are like most marketers and business leaders you have likely spent a lot of time on creating content to date.
Wouldn't it be great if you could maximize the investment you already made in content and other marketing assets so that you can zoom results even more without spending a lot more time or money on new content?
We work with brands of all sizes from startups to enterprise Fortune 10 brands and I can tell you they all have a common denominator when it comes to content… they usually don't know what they have. It seems content often gets created in silos. You create content for a campaign, marketing program or Facebook ad test run. However, you quickly move on to the next program and promotion, often forgetting what the content you already created that can be leveraged again and again.
Smart and savvy marketers know how to organize their content from the start so that they can maximize every dollar invested. The goal is to create once and use many. You can't do this if you don't know what you have to leverage in the first place.
In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast, I help you do exactly this! I am determined to help you get your arms around your own content marketing assets so that you can leverage what you have already done to take your online and content marketing game to the next level.
Not only do I provide you with a free and super easy to use content inventory worksheet but I also teach you to how to do a quick content marketing inventory analysis so you can:
- Identify the content you already have
- Better align and integrate the content in your digital and social media marketing plan
- Achieve a higher ROI by leveraging what you have already invested in!
This episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast provides a tutorial for how to use our Content Marketing Inventory Worksheet. It also includes our newly updated 2017 Content Editorial Calendar template. Download both tools here-> Content Marketing Editorial Calendar Template and Inventory Worksheet
Need more help? Social Profit Factor Training Academy and Marketing Nutz Can Help!
Check out our new comprehensive online social media and branding training academy, the Social Profit Factor, that will help create a solid social media and content marketing strategy and plan that will connect you with your ideal customer in a human way! Sign up now to become a founding member and receive some incredible deals plus bonus offers.
Need us to help train your team? Give us a shout and let's get a custom workshop scheduled for your organization. Increase sales by generating more leads using social media and content marketing to nurture relationships.
- Tutorial for how to use our new Content Marketing Inventory Worksheet
- Leveraging content you already have to achieve a higher ROI for all of your content marketing
- Tips to get your content marketing budget approved
- Leveraging existing content to increase business results and ROI
- How to prioritize what content needs updated
- Assigning each content asset a status of in, out or updated
- Tips to identify content assets you may not realize is content you can leverage
- Social Profit Factor Training System + Member Community
- Content Marketing Inventory Worksheet + Editorial Calendar Template (worksheet download)
- Content Marketing Editorial Calendar Template Podcast Tutorial (podcast)
- Audience analysis worksheet to help you identify and prioritize your top audiences.
- Content Marketing in a Nutshell
- How to Master the Art and Science of Content Marketing Curation and Creation
- How to Create a Content Marketing Framework, Strategy & Plan (podcast)
- Content Marketing ROI: Leverage Content You Already Have (podcast)
- 10 Things You Must Know About Your Audience
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)