When we start our career or new business venture we start with a zoom. We are ready to jump in head first, join the team and make both business and life happen.
However, as the work piles on, tweets are flying and the never ending social networks are calling our name 24/7, we often grow weary. We let ourselves get caught up in algorithms, influence scores and things that don’t really matter.
It’s easy to lose track and sight of the why we started our journey in the first place. Why did we join the team and jump on the field to begin with? When we lose track of the why we are doing what we do, it’s easy to wind up on the bench. Before you know it, you are watching life and business success pass you by.
If this is you, it is time you get off the bench! You need to reach back into your heart and mind and find the WHY you started this journey to begin with. It’s time you get back on the field and zoom your own game of life and business!
In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast I provide 10 tips to help you build a social, business and life game plan to help you stay off the bench once and for all!
- 10 tips to develop a social media game plan
- Working smarter, not just harder
- Seeking joy even when times are tough
- Why you need a team to support you
- Why showing up is half the battle
- How to get off and stay off the bench once and for all
- The power of a mentor to guide, motivate you and keep you on track
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan and Strategy
- Social Media Audience Analysis Worksheet
- 10 Tips to Stomp Random Acts of Marketing
- Content Marketing Editorial Calendar Template
- Social Media Audit, Consulting and Marketing Services from Marketing Nutz Agency