You have approximately 10 seconds to inspire, engage and keep visitors to your website or blog. If they are on a mobile device this can be even harder. Success in online marketing does not come from all of the visitors who “almost” became loyal brand evangelists or customers.
Marketers must figure out how to engage their online audience within the first 10 seconds or they are off to a competitor site. If a site is slow loading or has forms that don’t work via mobile device the chance of that visitor ever taking the next step to engage in a relationship of any kind with the brand are slim to none.
Given that IDC predicts there will be 1.3 Billion mobile workers by 2015, marketers can not ignore the modern connected and social savvy customer. 90% of people who own a mobile device have that device within arms reach 100% of the time!
How do you break through the noise of tools and tech to identify the best tools to help you increase conversions and nurture a community of loyal brand evangelists and customers?
You must have a combination of a solid platform that inspires and engages with amazing content, and a conversion funnel that guides them toward the desired action you want them to take. You can’t simply throw up a default web form from your email marketing company and expect real results. You must get in the head of your customer and not only give them what they want but make it easy for them to obtain from you.
They are the same tools and technology we used to triple the size of our email subscriber list in 6 months! All of these tools are designed to support the modern connected customer and will help you retain that visitor to your site more than 10 seconds!
This is the first Fab 5 in 15 episode we’ll be providing on Fridays. I share with you 5 ways to zoom your business in life in only 15 minutes! We want you to get out there and enjoy life. The Fab 5 in 15 series is designed to help you save time so you can enjoy the WHY of life and business you are doing all of this in the first place. Please let me know your thoughts and if you like this format. You can comment below or send a tweet to met at @PamMktgNut using the hashtag #SocialZoomFactor!
- 5 Top tools to increase conversions and business results for the modern connected customer
- How we tripled our email subscriber list in 6 months
- Why you must think about conversion optimization
- Definition of a conversion
- Types of conversions
- Difference between mobile responsive and mobile friendly
Recommended Resources mentioned:
- Mobile Marketing: Stop Ignoring the Modern, Connected Social Savvy Customer (episode 40)
- 15 Steps to Build a Mobile Marketing Plan that Rocks Results (episode 41)
- Do You Really Know Your Audience? (episode 4)
- Audience Analysis Worksheet (worksheet)
- How to Develop Social Business Plan (white paper)
- Content Marketing Editorial Calendar and Plan (worksheet template)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)
- Launch & Influencer Marketing Strategies for Startups, Entrepreneurs (episode 35)
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast
* We may receive a commission from your purchase of these services. Note, we do not recommend these services to simply make money. We recommend them as we know they will help you zoom your business and your life!