Cyber Monday, Black Friday and online holiday ecommerce sales.… either you are ready or you’re not! Many business and marketing leaders miss out on tapping into the power of the online shopping holidays and events to increase sales, brand awareness and most importantly connect with their audience.
Too many times they think it's just for the big online and offline retailers. The truth is even small businesses can join the Cyber Monday and online holiday sales to drive business results. You don't have to be Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Amazon, Apple or Target.
By tapping into the power of mobile marketing, social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest you can really turn up the volume in sales and business over the holidays with your online platform, website and blog.
In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast I share some solid strategies and tips to help you make the most of Cyber Monday and online Holiday sales to improve your online presence and help you achieve your business and marketing goals.
In addition, I provide tips to help you get your cyber house (online digital and social platform) in order as well as provide you with unique ideas for special offers that your target customers will want to act on! I also share tips for how to announce and communicate your offer to your target audience and close with solid tips for overall success.
Even if you don't plan to participate in Cyber Monday or Holiday sales this year, you can leverage these tips to help get your online presence and social media platforms in tip top shape for the new year!
- 20+ Strategies and tips to rock your online holiday and Cyber Monday sales
- How to select offers that your audience can't wait to get their hands on
- Tips to communicate and launch your offer to your target audience
- 9 Tips to help you succeed overall with an integrated platform
- How to leverage visual marketing and social media to humanize your brand during the holidays
- Social Zoom Factor holiday podcasting schedule
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- 10 Tips to Stomp Random Acts of Marketing (white paper)
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
- 5 Reasons Marketers fail using social media (episode
- 15 Reasons Random Acts of Marketing are Bad for Business & Life (episode 28)
- How to Build a Social Business Strategy & Plan (episode 14)
- How to Build a Social Business Strategy & Plan (white paper)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)