Are you tapping into the power of visual content marketing to tell your brand story? Visual marketing empowers brands and the people within them to share their business and personal stories and lives real-time. No longer is it required to have a full time, dedicated design team on staff to serve up a good healthy dose of visual content marketing for your audiences and clients to devour!
Now even small marketing teams can easily take photos with an iPhone or other smart phone, mobile device and use them to engage their audiences via the social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and blogs within seconds.
Visual marketing enable you to show your products without telling people about them. Viewers can then easily make their own decisions without feeling “sold” or pressured from you and your business. Let the visuals tell your story and help you close the sale!
Did you know that the human brain processes visual information 60,000 times faster than the time it takes for the brain to decode text?
46.1% of people say a website's design is the number one criteria to determine the credibility of the company.
Visual marketing can often help you inspire, connect and engage with your audience more quickly and better than what a simple text message can do.
Check out this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast for a succinct definition and summary of how you can use visual content marketing in your business or to build your personal brand. Included are loads of statistics just in case you still or sold or have a colleague or executive than needs to hear the data before investing.
In this episode I put visual marketing in a nutshell for you with a goal of inspiring you to begin including visual marketing into your marketing strategies and tactics to drive improved results. If you are already using visual marketing but not seeing results, hopefully the podcast will inspire you to take it to the next level.
- Definition of visual marketing
- Why visual marketing?
- Benefits of using visuals to tell stories
- How visual marketing can help you close business
- Why it's becoming easier for marketing teams to use visual marketing without a dedicated design team
- Loads of statistics on the power of visual marketing to inspire, connect with and engage audiences
- 5 Top Visual Marketing Tools for Branding & Content Marketing
- Mobile Marketing: Stop Ignoring the Modern Connected Customer (episode 40)
- 15 Steps to Build a Mobile Marketing Plan that Rocks Results (episode 41)
- Top 5 Twitter Tools (episode 47)
- Top 5 Tools to Optimize Conversions for the Modern Mobile Customer (episode 42)
- Top 5 WordPress Plugins