Your worth on this planet is not measured by the number of social media followers you have or your Klout or other influence score. Instead, what matters is the lives you are able to impact and change.
What does it mean to be influential? What is influence? How can you establish yourself and your brand as a thought leader?
Would you like to know how you can you become more influential to better achieve your business and life goals? If yes, then this is the episode of today’s Social Zoom Factor podcast is for you. Not only do we cover the definition of influence and social influence but I also include 5 solid tips to increase your influence.
In this 15 minute podcast you will learn:
- What is the definition of influence
- What is the definition of social influence
- 5 tips to become more influential
- Why you must focus on helping your audience and community as a top priority
- Why you must build a community that helps one another.
- Why influence requires changing mindset and driving action
- Why you must stay true to yourself
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Influencer Marketing in a Nutshell (episode 96)
- Influence the Influencer -Co-Created Content in a Nutshell (Episode 97)
- Content Marketing in a Nutshell (episode 50)
- How to Develop a Content Marketing Framework and Plan (episode 7)
- Social media and Influencer Marketing Launch Strategies (episode 35)
- Why Employee Advocacy Requires C-Suite and Employee Skin in the Game (episode 70)
- The Social Employee: Ignite Your Employee to Brand Advocates
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
- How to Build a Social Business Strategy & Plan (episode 14)
- How to Build a Social Business Strategy & Plan (white paper)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)