Although many smart marketers and business leaders know what they need to do to achieve real business results when it comes to marketing and integrating social media into their business, the truth is far too many are still searching for the easy button.
Unfortunately too many marketers are simply being lazy.
They are too busy self promoting themselves, chasing shiny objects, bashing their competition and focusing on problems versus solutions. As a result they have no time put time and effort into the right things that could bring the highest return for their efforts.
Check out the 135th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to hear the top 10 stupid marketing tactics you must stop today!
In this 25 minute podcast you will learn:
- 10 stupid marketing tactics you must stop immediately
- Why failing to plan is planning to fail
- Why you must set goals, objectives and KPIs early on in project planning process
- Why you must define what success looks like and be able to measure it
- Why you must put effort in solving problems versus worrying about problems
- The importance of integrated marketing versus silo’d marketing
- Walking the walk, not just talking the talk
- The importance of prioritization and alignment to business results to ensure you are not wasting precious time
- Taking time to slow down to speed up
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Power of Positivity (episode 134)
- Content Marketing in a Nutshell (episode 50)
- Content Editorial Calendar Template (worksheet / template)
- Content Editorial Calendar Podcast Tutorial (episode 77)
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)