Times are changing. Keeping up with the content demands of successful brand, audience and content marketing can be challenging even for the most experienced and qualified brands and marketers.
Brands big and small are getting more savvy at embracing new media and the ever changing social media and communication channels and formats such as live streaming video, recorded video, audio, visual marketing, blogging, micro-blogging and the list goes on.
Do you ever feel as though there is no human way you can create the content needed to make your brand and marketing successful as it can be?
One way you can gain immediate traction and competitive advantage is to work with influencers in your industry or niche to create partnered content with them. This can be referred to as co-created content marketing. It is a great way to increase your own brand awareness, thought leadership and better achieve your goals if done right.
[clickToTweet tweet=”57% of brand respondents indicated influencer content outperformed their own brand created content!” quote=”A recent study conducted by Linqia showed that 57% of brand respondents indicated influencer content has proven to outperform their own brand created content!” theme=”style3″]
The same study also found that 86% of marketers use influencer marketing as part of their content strategy. 88.5% of them find influencer content to be a valuable part of their overall marketing plan.
Not only does influencer content and co-created content increase efficiencies in regard to cost and time savings, but it can also be more impactful and could possibly better inspire your customers, prospective customers and broader audience and community if implemented properly.
The truth is your prospects, customers, online audience and social network communities are bombarded by information, news and media. There is not a lack of Facebook Live Videos to watch and engage in, webinars to learn from, Instagram stories to laugh at, Tweet chats to converse in, blogs to read or podcasts to listen to!
How do you stand out from the crowd? How do you rise above the noise?
One of the best ways to rise above the boring sea of status quo and never ending tweets and mundane advice is to bring together some of the greatest minds in your industry or niche to co-create content that is relevant, unique, timely and of high value to your ideal target customer, audience and community.
Co-created content is not just a buzzword or the next new shiny object that will solve your business problems. It's also not something you should run off and implement as a Random Act of Marketing (RAM) disconnected from your overall business goals, objectives and strategic marketing plan.
If developed and implemented correctly co-created content can help you drive efficiencies in developing and taking to market content that will help you ignite relationships, inspire your audience to connect with you organically and achieve your business goals.
Would you like to better understand how to develop co-created content working with influencers and internal employee advocates to zoom real business results? If yes, then this episode of today's Social Zoom Factor podcast is for you.
In this 25 minute podcast you will learn:
- The definition of co-created content (simplified even for newbies!)
- Steps you need to take to kickoff, develop and succeed when launching a co-created content marketing program
- How to choose the right influencers, to create the right content for the right audiences, goals and objectives
- Business benefits of co-created content
- How to develop a co-creation content marketing plan
- How to identify the best influencers to work with your brand
- How to work with influencers to create co-created content
- How to engage employees and external influencers together to create co-created content
- Why your focus for both content and influencers should be quality over quantity
- Why the ability to drive real action is a requirement when choosing influencers
- Finding the sweet spot for co-created content when working with external influencers and internal employee evangelists
Need more help? Social Profit Factor Training Academy and Marketing Nutz Can Help!
Check out our new comprehensive online social media and branding training academy, the Social Profit Factor, that will help with you tap into the power of influencer marketing and build your brand in a way that attracts your ideal audience and customer organically! Sign up now to become a founding member and receive some incredible deals plus bonus offers.
Need help implementing a new influencer marketing service for your brand? Our agency, Marketing Nutz can help you build, launch and optimize an influencer marketing program that will help you achieve your goals. Give us a shout and let's get to work!
- Social Profit Factor Online Training Academy
- Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Influencer Marketing in a Nutshell (episode 96)
- Content Marketing in a Nutshell (episode 50)
- How to Develop a Content Marketing Framework and Plan (episode 7)
- Social media and Influencer Marketing Launch Strategies (episode 35)
- Why Employee Advocacy Requires C-Suite and Employee Skin in the Game (episode 70)
- The Social Employee: Ignite Your Employee to Brand Advocates
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan (white paper)
- How to Build a Social Business Strategy & Plan (episode 14)
- How to Build a Social Business Strategy & Plan (white paper)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)