Do you know the difference between a micro-influencer and an influencer as it relates to business marketing strategies?
Did you know that 86% of brands use influencer marketing as a form of content marketing? 57% of brands also stated influencer content out-performed their own brand content in a recent study from Linqua.
Not only can even small businesses with tiny budgets more quickly create quality content at a lower cost when partnering with micro-influencers, but they can also immediately tap into an audience that has a trusted leader, the influencer! Partnering with influencers to create content and campaigns can be a faster way to increase brand awareness, earn trust and build authority in your market niche and industry!
Social currency = attention + action. A good influencer already has the attention and is driving action with your ideal and target customers online today!
If you have ever wondered what influencer marketing is and how you can use it for your business, then you definitely landed on the right blog post today!
We just launched a FREE Micro-Influencer Marketing Mini-Course to answer your questions and help you get started with influencer marketing immediately, even if you have never done it before.
Micro-influencer marketing is an amazing way for even small businesses and brands with limited budgets to tap into the power of influencer marketing to grow their business and brand awareness!
The 60 minute mini-course even includes an influencer marketing spreadsheet tracker to help you stay organized as you identify and start reaching out to influencers.
Here is what you will learn:
– Influencer Marketing Trends 2017
– Influencer marketing foundations 101
– How influencer marketing helps your business
– How to develop an influencer marketing plan
– What you MUST do BEFORE reaching out to influencers
– Identifying influencers to work with you
– Reaching out to and working with influencers
– Ideas for working with influencers
– Influencer marketing for small business
– Tools to find & connect with influencers
Register for the free course here->> Micro-Influencer Marketing Mini-Course
There is also a special limited time deal on our Social Profit Factor Training System + Member Community. I explain it in detail at the end of the mini-course video presentation. Big savings and bonus for those of you who have been sitting on the fence.
Need more help? Social Profit Factor Training Academy and Marketing Nutz Can Help!
Social Profit Factor Training System + Member Community can help you ignite your online tribe and grow your business!
As soon as you jump into the Influencer Marketing mini-course you will be reminded of the importance of investing in building your social media, audience marketing, content marketing and other plans. Before you even think about reaching out to influencers, you must know who you are, what your audience needs from you and what success looks like when working with the influencers.
You need a structured plan to be successful using social media. Social Profit Factor will help you develop your plan with goals, objectives and priorities within 30-60 days!
Sign up now to become a founding member and receive some incredible deals plus bonus offers.
Need help launching a new product or service launch? Want to leverage social media and influencer marketing service for your brand? Our agency, Marketing Nutz can help you build, launch and optimize an influencer marketing program that will help you achieve your goals. Give us a shout and let's get to work!
- Micro-Influencer Marketing Mini-Course (free!)
- Social Profit Factor Training System + Member Community
- What is Influencer Marketing? The What, How and Why for Business
- Influencer Marketing: 10 Mistakes Brands Make and How to Fix Them
- Influence the Influencers: How to Co-Create Content With Industry Leaders
- Earned, Paid and Owned Media in a Nutshell
- 8 Steps to Develop a Social Business Plan and Strategy
- Social Media Audience Analysis Worksheet
- 10 Tips to Stomp Random Acts of Marketing
- Content Marketing Editorial Calendar Template