10 Reasons Why I Don’t Retweet You & Your Content

why I don't retweet you Do you spend your day begging for retweets? Are you “that guy” or “that girl” that everyone avoids on Twitter and Facebook?

I never thought I would be one to write a post on this topic. However, I am being asked numerous times a day by people I don't know to share their content. I also often get asked why I don't retweet tweets or share blog posts if I so choose not to.

So, I figured it was a good time to provide a quick summary of my philosophy of retweeting and sharing content.

The purpose of this post is not to explain or provide details of how I tweet in general.  For details on such, please check out the following two posts as well as our upcoming “Twitter in a Nutshell” course as reference if interested.

Key criteria for selecting the content I share.

1. Relevant
  2. Offers benefit to audience
  3. Unique perspective
  4. Not already written or said by a million others in the same way.
  5. Timely
  6. Accurate
  7. From a trusted source
  8. Data sources are backed up and cited.

10 Reasons Why I Don't Retweet You & Your Content

1. I don't know you.
As mentioned above, providing content from a trusted source is a key requirement for me.  I love tweeting content from new bloggers, different bloggers and business leaders who can offer a different perspective for my community.  However, if I don't know you, you need to earn my trust. This can happen sometimes rather quickly but often times may take longer.  If I meet you via a Tweet and your Twitter bio doesn't help me know you better or make me want to click the url to learn more about you, chances of me tweeting your content are slim to none.

2. Your blog stinks.
Even if you have good content it may not be enough. If I visit your blog and it has any of the following attributes, it's probably the reason you are not getting retweeted.

• Your share buttons don't work.
  • Your Twitter share button doesn't include the title.
  • Your Twitter share button doesn't include your Twitter handle by default. Unless I REALLY like your content, the chances of me looking up your Twitter handle are slim.
  • Blog is hard to read
  • Fonts are too light or too small or both.
  • Too many ads and pop-ups.
  • There are links to websites that pop-up virus warnings. I have literally had people ask me to retweet content where this happens.
  • If I do click thru to your blog, it does nothing for me.

3. Your Content Stinks. Attributes of stinky content:

• It's all about you.
  • Offers little value for my audience.
  • Your content is is a rant with no purpose but to start an argument.
  • You don't speak from authority.
  • Source of your data isn't documented.
  • Too much sellling, not enough content.
  • It's already been done…a million times.
  • I'ts over done.
  • Your grammar stinks.
  • It's simply poorly written.
  • It offers no unique perspective.
  • You're over selling via your blog titles.  You're selling your post as “the latest top 5, amazing super fabulous, never been heard before social media tips.” Yet there are numerous blog posts on each one of them on all of our blogs all dating back to two or three years ago.

4. It's me, not You!
I am also a writer, an owner of an agency and several other online revenue generating platforms.  I have an editorial calendar and a content plan. I have a plan for what I tweet, the topics I cover over a period of time and what I'll be covering in the future, such as next month. It could be as simple as:

• Been there, done that! Your content is something I already shared in depth in past days, weeks or months. My community is updated on this and could honestly be tired of hearing about such a topic. Yours offers nothing new or interesting so there is no reason to share.
  • Your content and style simply doesn't gel with me and my audience.
  • Your content is over political in nature.
  • Your content is about a very negative event or topic which I simply choose not to share.
  • Your content goes against my core values or beliefs.
  • Your content is simply off topic for me and my audience. Don't get me wrong here. I share some funky content and definitely like to shake the pot when it comes to unique and exciting content.
  • I'm on a different roll. It could be I have set aside a block of time to engage and “be social” with my online friends. Sharing posts or content may not be on the agenda at the moment you send me the request begging for a retweet, sorry.
  • I like your conent, however I need to add my 2 cents to it because I don't really agree with it. My followers already know I don't agree with it and they will question why I tweeted it. I often share these kinds of posts but only if I have time to edit the tweet title and usually leave a comment. If there is no room on the tweet to add a few words then the chances of these posts getting tweeted on a busy day are close to zero.

5. The only time you talk to me is when you want me to share your content.
If the only time you talk to me is when you want me to retweet you or share your content, the chances are it's not going to happen, sorry.

6. You make it hard to share your tweet!

• Too many characters.
  • Poor title.
  • Too many hashtags.
  • URL has issues.

7. You are still using the default Twitter egg avatar.
Sorry, I don't talk to eggs, engage with eggs, read the blogs of eggs or share content from eggs.

8. You are boring.
Bottom line, your content is boring, your bio is boring, your tweets are boring and there is not much more I can say but you're boring.

9.  You tweet the same stuff every day.
I am seeing this more and more. People tweeting the exact same quotes, content and advice day after day after day. They don't even bother to mix up the words. Don't be this person even you are a self proclaimed social media “expert.” 😉

10. You are too stuck on your influence score and only talk to people who have a high influence score.
If I think you are only talking to me because of this, chances are I won't talk to you much.  I like real, genuine, authentic relationships built on trust. I never decide who I am going to engage with on any online platform based upon an influence score such as Klout, PeerIndex or Kred.  I would have and still would be missing out on some of the best partners and friends in real life if I based a decision on such a score.  If you are doing this, I highly suggest you STOP! The heartbeat of social media is people. If you look at people as a number only, you are missing out on the greatest of all benefits of social media which is building real relationships. Get over that influence score once and for all, would ya!?

Don't Just “Do Social” or “Be Social” be Socially Relevant!

If you are having to beg for retweets and are spending half of your day worrying about how you are going to get people to retweet your content you are focused on the wrong objective. Instead, focus on getting in the head of your audience and figuring out how you can offer them the most relevant value possible. If you focus on good content the retweets will come. The shares and readership will come. Your business will eventually succeed if you are truly solving your customers problems. Trust me, it works!

What You Say?

How do you decide what to share and not share? Do you have a content plan for your audience? Are you guilty of begging for tweets and retweets?

Get a Grip on Social Media:

social business zoom startThis is part of the series titled “How to Get a Grip on Social Media.” The series will include a free newsletter, webinars, whitepapers, tips and best practices to get a handle on your business and social media.

Subscribe to stay updated and be the first to be invited to upcoming events including free webinars.

2017-02-08T00:34:56+00:00

About the Author:

CEO / Founder Marketing Nutz, full service social media, digital marketing, experiential brand, conversion optimization agency. Ranked by Forbes as Top 10 Social Media Women and 10 Social Media Power Influencer. Keynote speaker, author, strategist, consultant, coach, & trainer. Helps businesses of all sizes integrate social media into the DNA of their business, connect with target audiences to nurture authentic customer relationships. 15+ years experience working with Fortune 500, Franchised corporations with 4000+ local franchises to entrepreneurs and startups.

105 Comments

1. gerri50 July 31, 2012 at 4:25 am

When I started reading the post I thought “that’s a bit harsh!” but, I can see where you are coming from; in my own words, “make sure you have content that is relevant, doesn’t suck, isn’t boring, is easy to share and is stuff that people will want to share”

• PamMktgNut August 1, 2012 at 12:07 pm

@gerri50 You got it! I guess it does come off a bit harsh. I really didn’t mean for it to. I had written the points over a period of a couple wks on my iPad. I was in a very “biz” mood when I wrote so that may have influenced it.  They are all points I believe in. I should also note that there are some posts even I write that I know may not be retweeted a ton. My goal is not always to get retweeted but also to share opinion, educate, inspire and change people’s thinking!Appreciate you taking time to stop by & comment!

2. elizabethscottgrady July 31, 2012 at 9:22 am

Absolutely an excellent article! I completely agree and have been annoyed with every point you made.

I am also annoyed by Tweeters with thousands of ‘followers’, and few ‘followings’, Tweeters that post every 6 minutes, Tweeters that post every 6 months, and Tweeters that sell sell sell or quote quote quote (unless of course that’s their ‘thing’)

Thanks for the great article – I will share!

• PamMktgNut August 1, 2012 at 12:05 pm

@elizabethscottgrady Glad you liked it! I agree with you on the follower vs following ratio. Almost added it in but other topics had to take lead. Appreciate you taking time to comment! 🙂

• missuku August 3, 2012 at 11:31 pm

Another tasty little gem from the vault of @PamMktgNut – I owe markwschaefer commission for his retweets! One question for you and @elizabethscottgrady though – I don’t get the hate for a low following/follower ratio. We all have different reasons for being on social media, and I don’t think anyone should be obligated to give a follow if interests do not align. Especially since my fave of the list is #8 :: *Boring Content!*

More on followback ethics here if you like: http://goo.gl/p8KpY but otherwise thanks for the fab way you share xo

3. joshroinut July 31, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Great write up, Pam!  I am already getting lots of feedback on LinkedIn about it.  I think you struck a chord with lots of folks!  Twitter is so difficult to navigate and figure out how to make work, especially for business and if people read and use this as a guide it will help them get their “stuff” retweeted more effectively.  Another winner.   Cheers.

4. DTORourke July 31, 2012 at 3:29 pm

You had me at “I will wear the monkey suit”. Absolutely brilliant. Thanks for telling it like it is and with such great humour.

• PamMktgNut August 1, 2012 at 12:08 pm

@DTORourke Ha ha, glad the “monkey suit” made ya’ laugh! 😉 Yup, I am usually known for telling it like it is. In my DNA, good or bad… depends on the reader I guess! 😉

5. STLtechtalk July 31, 2012 at 11:39 pm

Well written and very eye opening tips here. As I begin working on myself as a writer, and someone looking for meaningful interactions from social media, I see I have quite a ways to go.

• PamMktgNut August 1, 2012 at 12:10 pm

@STLtechtalk Don’t be so hard on yourself! Everyone starts somewhere. As I stated in the comment to @gerri50  below, even my goal is not always to get retweeted. I write posts to educate, inspire and change thought. Some you think will get shared virally are duds, others that you think are duds will end up being viral wild fires.It’s why I always say that everything comes back to knowing your audience. If you offer great value that helps your audience and readers solve problems, they will share. They will also put up with more tech glitches, grammar mistakes etc.  The power is in the people and connecting with them in a real way that makes them feel good, smart and want to trust you as a mentor & friend! Best of luck to you. Thanks for stopping by! 🙂

6. Mick Haensler August 1, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Please don’t apologize for the “harsh” tone here Pam. The truth hurts sometimes and dat’s a fact! One more you might add is foul language. I’m no prude but I’m trying to build an online reputation and as much as I might enjoy a raunchy post, I have people in my network who would be offended by that. Thanks for a great post. Once again, you have saved me from some possible costly mistakes. Thanks!!

• PamMktgNut August 3, 2012 at 6:26 am

@Mick Haensler Thanks Mick! I feel the same way about profanity and will not share posts with such in them ever. That falls into the ethics, morals bucket for me! Have a fab weekend!

7. PamMktgNut August 1, 2012 at 1:17 pm

@robin_sager ha ha thanks Robin!

8. brasonja August 1, 2012 at 1:34 pm

@MarkoKvesic Hvala lijepa!

• MarkoKvesic August 1, 2012 at 4:33 pm

@brasonja Nema problema! 😉

9. PamMktgNut August 1, 2012 at 1:58 pm

@merubin Thanks Michael! So bummed your sister is moving!! 🙁 Happy for her & family though. Such a great opp!

• merubin August 1, 2012 at 2:20 pm

@PamMktgNut You’re right. It’s a great opportunity, but they’re still sad to be leaving. They speak very highly of you guys.

10. thecoffice August 1, 2012 at 2:42 pm

@j_barrick Thanks Jonathan. Couldn’t have RT’d that better myself. 🙂

• j_barrick August 1, 2012 at 2:56 pm

@thecoffice Very welcome! Cheers!

11. Trudy Van Buskirk August 1, 2012 at 4:17 pm

That’s exactly what I tell all my clients – retweet based on the above criteria 🙂 By the way, I’d add poor spelling to the poor grammar point. Nothing bothers me more 🙂

• PamMktgNut August 3, 2012 at 6:27 am

I agree. Typos happen. However, a full blog with poor spelling needs a 2nd or 3rd look or at minimum spell check! 😉

12. tonygreene113 August 1, 2012 at 4:51 pm

What is your opinion on us low-end bloggers trying to use monetizing services for social networks?

13. genesysdesigns August 2, 2012 at 12:00 am

@adrianchira One was good enough Adrian, you didn’t have to have 9 more. 😉

14. PrivatLifeMovie August 2, 2012 at 2:16 am

@KenHerron @PamMktgNut We just launched our movie presence online and are learning to swim. Very interesting article, thanks!

15. PamMktgNut August 2, 2012 at 8:49 am

Thank you both so much for the RT luvs! 🙂 @erikpupo @BethCattunar

• BethCattunar August 2, 2012 at 6:51 pm

@PamMktgNut @erikpupo thanks Pam!!

16. loiscreamer August 2, 2012 at 10:43 am

I love this post Pam! You really hit the nail on the head. I’m amazed when I’m approached by people I don’t know, let alone follow, who want me to have them be a guest writer for a post! By the way, my neighbor wants to know if she can write a post for you …

• PamMktgNut August 3, 2012 at 6:29 am

@loiscreamer True Lois. Are you serious about the neighbor? We are launching several crowd sourced blogs. One of them will very much support new bloggers and will assign them a mentor and a tribe of folks who will help them get more eyeballs, awareness etc. I am all about getting new bloggers and content awareness and credit for their awesome work. Anyway, if you or your friend are interested in guest blogging on one of our new platforms about to be launched let me know.

17. deanith August 2, 2012 at 12:48 pm

I love your post!! 🙂

18. Bekki August 2, 2012 at 6:47 pm

I love this! I am so new to twitter in general that I get overwhelmed quite easily. Thank you for reminding me that its all about the people and making real, relevant connections!

19. SylviaMarketing August 2, 2012 at 8:56 pm

@Steveology @pammktgnut pam ought to check her own grammar before indicating she won’t retweet bad grammar: i’ts

• PamMktgNut August 2, 2012 at 9:19 pm

Oops typo! Has been a crazy week. Nobody is perfect & I certainly never claim to be! @SylviaMarketing @Steveology

• SylviaMarketing August 2, 2012 at 9:22 pm

@PamMktgNut @steveology gotcha…but great post…

• PamMktgNut August 2, 2012 at 9:26 pm

thanks 🙂 @SylviaMarketing @steveology

• JayBartels August 2, 2012 at 9:28 pm

@PamMktgNut You are the bomb Pam.

20. SabatiniOnStyle August 2, 2012 at 9:04 pm

@Steveology Great post. Even worse than “please RT” is “follow me on FB” 10 seconds after I follow on twitter

• PamMktgNut August 3, 2012 at 6:30 am

@SabatiniOnStyle oh so very true!!! 🙂

21. VersatileContents August 3, 2012 at 2:57 am

Nice Post, I like it

Thanks
    Owner

22. SCrispinDESIGN August 3, 2012 at 3:55 am

@Steveology hope u don’t mind, I have re tweeted some of your links, great and useful info to pass on 🙂 do I need 2 put @Steveology?

23. emmaandjotweets August 3, 2012 at 5:23 am

Hi Pam

Thanks for this post. I enjoyed it – as I do most of yours. One little thing though – I shared it on twitter but “Your Twitter share button doesn’t include your Twitter handle by default.”  Or have I done it wrong and missed something?
    Jo 🙂

• PamMktgNut August 3, 2012 at 6:30 am

@emmaandjotweets that is strange. All of our Twitter buttons include the tweet handle? What button did you use and on what platform??? Crazy!

• Brilliant_Biz August 6, 2012 at 12:09 pm

@PamMktgNut FYI, I tweeted it, and your twitter handle was right there. Maybe a browser thing.  I just went and checked mine, and while my handle doesn’t appear in the little “retweet” pop-up box, it does appear in the actual tweet. BUT, I’m going to figure out how to fix it so it’s more obvious — THANK YOU for that and all these fantastic points. A major WOW article!!!

24. MZazeela August 3, 2012 at 10:59 am

Pam,
    Thanks for your perspective. I am a work in progress and I greedily seek and absorb all the good ideas that I can. There are so many here. Some I have already adopted and others I need to.

I wholeheartedly agree that stinky or boring content is, just that, stinky and boring. If you have nothing nice or interesting to say…get off your soapbox and…

…say nothing.

Cheers,
    Marc

• PamMktgNut August 8, 2012 at 2:14 pm

@MZazeela You are a great work in progress! Glad you were able to pull some helpful insight from this post. Have a great rest of your week!

25. LotsaWork August 3, 2012 at 3:03 pm

Wow, what a great article! You have a new fan here. I’m just getting started and I think I gained more from this post than what I have learned over the past couple of months trying to figure things out. Thanks for the much needed brutal insight.

Pepe Toro
    LotsaWork.com
    @lotsawork

• PamMktgNut August 8, 2012 at 2:13 pm

@LotsaWork Great to hear! Keep up the good work. Glad you liked it.

26. DanLDEon August 3, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Good article. #6 is my hot button. QT 10 Reasons Why I Don’t Retweet You & Your Content http://t.co/mmRGuMvL via @PamMktgNut @MelonieDodaro

27. CynthiaSchames August 3, 2012 at 9:02 pm

@markwschaefer @PamMktgNut that’s a really good post, Pam! Professional, straightforward, well-said.

28. cmhelg August 3, 2012 at 9:14 pm

@markwschaefer Haha “Sorry, I don’t talk to eggs, engage with eggs, read the blogs of eggs or share content from eggs.” http://t.co/l55HL3U2

29. GBentleyMix August 4, 2012 at 5:35 am

@PhilTorcivia @PamMktgNut 1 reason I didn’t read past reason number 3: too many typos & errors.

30. […] recently wrote the post “10 Reasons Why I Don’t Retweet You and Your Content“. Yowza, it fired some people up. People either loved it or thought I was being overly […]

31. SheilaStarkey August 4, 2012 at 11:13 am

Great post, @PamMktgNut ! I so agree with focusing on numbers rather than people. I am seeing a lot of this lately. Asking for retweets to increase numbers is not a good social media practice. Your blog posts are very retweet-worthy…so much useful information and advice. Thank you.

32. Josh Moore August 4, 2012 at 12:12 pm

Pls retweet me!! Ha

33. andrewcareaga August 4, 2012 at 12:21 pm

@PamMktgNut Hmmm…should I retweet your post or not?

• PamMktgNut August 4, 2012 at 12:41 pm

@andrewcareaga Don’t know… depends on if you think it will add value to your audience. My belief is a top determining factor.

• andrewcareaga August 4, 2012 at 12:55 pm

@PamMktgNut It’s a good post.

• PamMktgNut August 4, 2012 at 10:29 pm

@andrewcareaga thanks! Glad you liked it 🙂

34. tricerabrand August 5, 2012 at 2:58 am

@loriruff @PamMktgNut I LOVED this post Lori and will attempt to learn from it. Thanks!

35. Jed Clampet August 5, 2012 at 3:31 am

Heh, lovely blog entry. I don’t even ‘follow’ tweeps if I see ANYTHING mentioning their Klout score. Vanity and self-importance are not interesting. The content should speak for itself. Thanks for sharing your wisdom, Pam!

36. loriruff August 5, 2012 at 4:55 am

@prawson Thanks – glad to help! 🙂 It’s hard when you’re busy not to be lazy, but it’s worth the effort!

• prawson August 5, 2012 at 2:11 pm

@loriruff I agree, but some people think that access to a keyboard and an internet connection, makes them an expert !!

37. JanetBoyer August 8, 2012 at 2:24 pm

What a bang on post, Pam. I just discovered you today because someone tweeted this article…and I’ve shared it everywhere! I’m very glad to have discovered you. What great info. you provide. Thank you!

38. PromoteUGuru August 8, 2012 at 2:32 pm

@PamMktgNut Hi Pam! Your article, 10 Reasons Why I Don’t Retweet You, is the Tip For Today on my PromoteUGuru Fan Page: http://t.co/2jL3hhgV

39. dwainecade August 8, 2012 at 2:59 pm

@PamMktgNut Hii how”’ are u”

40. PamMktgNut August 8, 2012 at 3:18 pm

@CopperfoxSays Awww thanks so much!! Appreciate it!

• CopperfoxSays August 8, 2012 at 3:31 pm

@pammktgnut Of course… You really put into perspective the value of being unique on Twitter.

• PamMktgNut August 8, 2012 at 3:34 pm

@CopperfoxSays Yup & the best way to be unique is to be YOU, because there is only one of those, right!? 🙂

• CopperfoxSays August 8, 2012 at 3:39 pm

@pammktgnut Well, my name is Steve Martin, so there is one other… But I’m funnier and more recognizable for sure

• PamMktgNut August 8, 2012 at 3:43 pm

@CopperfoxSays Oh you’re good! He doesn’t have anything on you. I bet he doesn’t have a cool orange & white fox…. 😉

41. advntagemassage August 8, 2012 at 5:36 pm

@JohnLusher I just thought it was you disliked me John. haha This is good info and thoughts. Ty for rt.

• JohnLusher August 9, 2012 at 6:58 am

@advntagemassage LOL Never my friend!

42. D_Blundell August 9, 2012 at 12:16 am

Nice post Pam with really useful ideas but check out the typo above “Your grammar stinks” :0 –

43. dwainecade August 9, 2012 at 5:56 am

@PamMktgNut !0 Reasons?

44. 2Peter8 August 11, 2012 at 11:45 am

@PamMktgNut Hope I can comply to: Not already written or said by a million others in the same way.

45. Dede W August 11, 2012 at 11:46 am

Your post is right on the mark Pam! I also don’t tweet people that simply have everything set to “autopilot”. It goes back to being “All about ME!”

46. scottabel August 11, 2012 at 11:53 am

I have to say, you really could have summed this blog post up in a sentence or two and left the rest of the rant out. That said, sometimes getting this stuff out of your head and into print makes the effort worthwhile.

But, for your readers, although I am only one, I could do without the nit-picky stuff. And, this comment, ironically, comes from a master nit-picker. 🙂

Keep up the good work you do.

Scott Abel
    The Content Wrangler

• PamMktgNut August 12, 2012 at 10:41 pm

@scottabel Thanks for your comment and honest opinion. I can get where you are coming from. However, trust me this was not just a rant. This post came from literally getting asked every day all day to retweet content. I tell people I can’t or I ignore their request. They then send me emails, web forms, facebook messages, etc. asking why not. These are the reasons why not. For every person I have had complain that this post was too detailed I have had 10 tell me they loved it and will use the information. I have others ask more detailed questions than what is written here. They want advice on widgets, share buttons, a review of their blog etc. So, I appreciate your opinion but can’t make everyone happy. I don’t expect everyone to retweet this and truly wrote it to help those in my community and those wondering why people may or may not be tweeting and sharing their content. I think many times those of us close to all this stuff think it can be summarized in a one or two sentence post when the majority still needs the book 😉  I struggle with this same thing daily and is why I am glad when we have account managers and/or my co-founder at some of our client meetings 😉  Once in awhile they come in as good translators 😉  Have a great week!

47. heyidgroup August 11, 2012 at 11:56 am

@PamMktgNut enjoyed reading your article Pam. Giving knowledge and added value does make a difference to move from static to ecstatic

48. normalchaos August 13, 2012 at 1:03 am

@PamMktgNut ooh I love this one! I’m selective about sharing content as well, but I’ll be sharing this as it’s true and slightly hysterical.

49. anne_elise August 13, 2012 at 9:16 am

@Yuricon @pammktgnut Hold on… lemme retweet that 😛

• Yuricon August 13, 2012 at 9:50 am

@anne_elise @PamMktgNut Haha. ^_^

50. peckzjelizbeth August 30, 2012 at 4:31 pm

@BarbaraAlevras Sup! 🙂 Can you check out new: @LilTunechi #Dedication4 Hosted By: @DJDrama via @MixtapeHustle #TheMixtapeHustle Thanks!

51. […] recently wrote the post “10 Reasons Why I Don’t Retweet You and Your Content“. Yowza, it fired some people up. People either loved it or thought I was being overly […]

52. MommiesKnowBes September 17, 2012 at 9:31 am

@phdinparenting @pammktgnut I agree and follow the same idea. I will only retweet if it’s relevant to my audience.

53. BabyCountdown September 17, 2012 at 9:41 am

@phdinparenting @pammktgnut u have no idea how frustrated I am trying to get Babycountdown rocking class after class hrs of work NADA

• phdinparenting September 17, 2012 at 9:49 am

@BabyCountdown Maybe provide more information about what people should expect? I’d be pretty wary of subscribing to something…

• phdinparenting September 17, 2012 at 9:49 am

@BabyCountdown …without knowing more first. There is so much spam/junk out there.

• BabyCountdown September 17, 2012 at 9:53 am

@phdinparenting Agreed I just get so frustrated at times with the whole social media thing! Thankyou for your post hope your day goes great!

• phdinparenting September 17, 2012 at 9:55 am

@BabyCountdown The social media thing for me is just being social. I don’t see it is a thing I need to do.

• BabyCountdown September 17, 2012 at 10:00 am

@phdinparenting understood, my FB page (Personal biz) has increased my business 60% this yr http://t.co/oWYPqNRZ so I kno it works

• BabyCountdown September 17, 2012 at 10:03 am

@BabyCountdown @phdinparenting this page I do for a client I have 3 kids 11 18 22 all his biz is Net hard to get people to go to blog :p

54. Askagreatdad September 17, 2012 at 10:23 am

@phdinparenting @pammktgnut thx for sharing. I really still have no clue on what I’m doing here.

55. Veronicatheblog September 17, 2012 at 11:09 am

@phdinparenting @pammktgnut awesome post

56. BitchUJusMad September 17, 2012 at 12:44 pm

@blackgirlinmain @PamMktgNut loved the read…but now I am sad cuz it reminds me I need a more open, brighter layout

57. […] 5. 10 Reasons Why I Don’t Retweet You & Your Content […]